Indian Navy has released the Indian Navy Recruitment 2023: Cadet Entry Scheme notification on 10/06/2023. Notification is out for 30 Vacancies. Candidates will be hired for 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme for the Executive & Technical branch. Only online applications will be received with effect from 10th June 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 10/06/2023 to 30/06/2023. Candidates can go through the below content for more eligibility details. Eligible candidates must submit the online application using the online application link given at the bottom of the post.
Name of the Post: 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme
Post Date: 10/06/2023
No of Vacancies: 30
Place: Kannur (Ezhimala), Kerala
Important Dates for Indian Navy Recruitment 2023: Cadet Entry Scheme
Candidates can apply online on the given dates only. Candidates go through the dates given below and apply before the last date. Applications received after the last date will not be accepted.
|Start Date of Online Application||10/06/2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||30/06/2023|
Vacancy details of Indian Navy Recruitment 2023: Cadet Entry Scheme
Indian Navy has invited applications from unmarried male and female candidates (fulfilling the conditions of nationality as laid down by the Govt. of India) to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for four years B. Tech degree course under the 10+2 (B. Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme for Executive & Technical branch.
|S. No||Scheme Name||No. of Posts|
|1||10+2 (B. Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme||30|
Candidates can check the age limit in the below table. The age limit for all the posts is given here.
|S. No||Scheme Name||Born Between|
|1||10+2 (B. Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme||02 July 2004 to 01 Jan 2007|
- Candidates should have completed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examination with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
- Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) – 2023 exam (for B.E/ B. Tech).
- No application fees.
How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2023: Cadet Entry Scheme
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- The application will be available online till 10/06/2023.
- Click on Candidate Login / Register on the home page.
- The candidate is required to fill up his personal details and contact details and then submit the application by clicking the submit option.
- Go back to the Home page and click login on the home page.
- Registered users can log in using their User ID and Password.
- Fill in the online form with all the correct details.
- Upload all scanned copies of the required documents.
- Candidates are requested to take a printout of the finally submitted online application.