Indian Navy has released the Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Trade Apprentice Posts notification. Notification is out for 275 Vacancies for a period of One Year at the Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, Visakhapatnam. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 05/12/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
Post Date: 05/11/2021
No of Vacancies: 275
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Trade Apprentice Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||05/11/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||05/12/2021|
|Written examination for all trades at DAS(Vzg)||27/01/2022|
|Declaration of written exam results at DAS(Vzg)||29/01/2022|
|Date of Interview and Medical Exams||31/01/2022 to 15/02/2022|
Vacancy details of Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Trade Apprentice Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|7||R & A/C Mechanic||19|
|8||Welder (Gas & Electric)||16|
|12||Sheet Metal Worker||34|
- Admissibility of stipend is based on the GoI Gazette Notification No. 561 dated 25 Sep 2019.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Born Between|
|1||General / OBC||01 Apr 2001 to 01 Apr 2008|
|2||SC / ST||01 Apr 1996 to 01 Apr 2008|
|3||Son / Daughter of Naval Civilian / Defence Employee||Additional age relaxation of two years subjected to approval of IHQ / MoD (Navy)|
- Candidates should have completed SSC / Matric / Std X with minimum percentage 50% (aggregate) and ITI (NCVT / SCVT) with minimum percentage 65% (aggregate).
- Written Exam
- Medical Exams
Written examination would be objective type consist of 50 questions (Mathematics 20, General Science 20, General Knowledge 10), with each question carrying one and half (1½) marks.
|Name of the Subjects||No of Questions|
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Trade Apprentice Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
- The application will be available online till 05/12/2021.
- Click on Register module in the home page. Then Drop down menu with various options will appear. Click on Candidate in the drop down menu. A page titled Candidate Registration would open.
- The candidate is required to fill-up his personal details, contact details, in the form and then submit the application by clicking the submit option.
- Go back to Home page of www.apprenticeshipindia.org. Click on login in the home page.
- Registered users can login using their User ID and Password.
- Fill the online form with all the correct details.
- Upload all the scanned copies of the required documents.
- Candidates are requested to take a printout of the finally submitted Online application.
- Apprentice Profile, two original hall tickets and all relevant documents are required to be forwarded to the given address by Post on or before 14 Dec 2021.
Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, VM Naval Base S.O., P.O., Visakhapatnam - 530 014, Andhra Pradesh.