Indian Navy has released the Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Sailor MR Posts notification on 14/10/2021. Notification is out for 300 Vacancies for unmarried male candidates for enrolment as Sailors for Metric Recruitment (MR) in the April 2022 batch. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 29/10/2021 to 02/11/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Sailors (MR)
Post Date: 14/10/2021
No of Vacancies: 300
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Sailors MR Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||29/10/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||02/11/2021|
Vacancy details of Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Sailors MR Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- During the initial training period, a stipend of 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix ( 21,700 – 69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
- Candidates should be born between 01 April 2002 to 31 March 2005 (Both dates inclusive).
- Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognized by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Exam
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The duration of the examination will be 30 minutes.
- All candidates appearing for written examination would be subjected to PFT on the same day.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
- Qualifying for Physical Fitness Test is mandatory for selection.
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum Chest expansion of 5 cms. Details regarding minimum height standards for entry into the Indian Navy as Sailors, including applicable relaxations, can be accessed from the official recruitment website.
- The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions as per Navy Order(Special) 01/2008. Extract of the Navy Order can be accessed from the official recruitment website.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||For All||60/- + GST|
How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Sailors MR Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- The application will be available online till 02/11/2021.
- Registered users can login using their User ID and Password.
- New users sign up using your email Id and password, read the given instructions and complete the registration.
- Click on the “Current Opportunities” -> “Apply” button.
- Fill the online form with all the correct details.
- Upload all the scanned copies of the required documents.
- Candidates are requested to take a printout of the finally submitted Online application.
Important Links for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Sailors MR Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active From 29/10/2021)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|