Indian Navy has released the Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Sailor (AA & SSR) Posts notification. Notification is out for 2500 Vacancies for unmarried male candidates for enrolment as Sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA) & Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) in Feb 2022 Batch. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 16/10/2021 to 25/10/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Sailors (AA & SSR)
Post Date: 16/10/2021
No of Vacancies: 2500
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Sailor (AA & SSR) Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||16/10/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||25/10/2021|
|Date of Merit Lists||Jan/Feb 2021|
Vacancy details of Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Sailor (AA & SSR) Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- During the initial training period, a stipend of 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix ( 21,700 – 69,100).
- Candidates should be born between 01 Feb 2002 to 31 Jul 2005 (Both dates inclusive).
- AA (Artificer Apprentice): Qualified in 10+2 examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
- SSR (Senior Secondary Recruits): Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects: – Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Standards Exam
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and Genera Knowledge.
- Duration of examination will be one hour.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
- Qualifying for Physical Fitness Test is mandatory for selection.
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum Chest expansion of 5 cms. Details regarding minimum height standards for entry into the Indian Navy as Sailors, including applicable relaxations, can be accessed from the official recruitment website.
- The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions as per Navy Order(Special) 01/2008. Extract of the Navy Order can be accessed from the official recruitment website.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||Fixed Fees||60/- + GST|
How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Sailor (AA & SSR) Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- The application will be available online till 25/06/2021.
- New users sign up using your email Id and password, read the given instructions and complete the registration.
- Registered users can login using their User ID and Password.
- Click on ->Current Oppertunities ->Apply Button
- Fill the online form with all the correct details.
- Upload all the scanned copies of the required documents.
- A good quality photograph with blue background must be uploaded.
- Candidates are requested to take a printout of the finally submitted Online application.