Indian Navy has announced the Draughtsman Recruitment 2020 notification on 15/02/2020. Notification is out for 06 Draughtsman posts in Dehradun. Eligible candidates send the application before 07/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Draughtsman (Cartographic)
Post Date: 15/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 06
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Indian Navy Draughtsman Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||15/02/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||07/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of Indian Navy Draughtsman Recruitment:
|Name of the Post||GEN||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total|
- To maintain all files and records the features of charts by proper documentation of the mapping process.
- To maintain charts as per folios keeping a separate record of superseded charts, To download satellite images and register the images.
- To authenticate the coastline from satellite image in comparison with GPS data and able to work on AUTOCAD and its features.
- To have working knowledge on GIS software modules like ARC GIS/CARIS etc., Decipher a map/chart its symbols.
- To differentiate a raster and vector chart.
- To be capable of working on plotter and printer for setting up and taking paper plots and able to prepare charts in digital format.
- To extract features of a map from various formats of charts/Maps, To change linear scale and map scales and calculate the distance between features.
- Geographical co-ordinates methods, latitude, longitude and Cartesian coordinates conversion. To project Map and its types and ability to converts from one projection to others.
- To be capable of applying tidal graphs to the depths.
- To outcome of mixing of two or more colours for depiction on charts and to create 3D MAPS using 2D Data.
- Draughtsman (Cartographic): 25,500-81,100/- per month.
The age limit should be between 18 to 25 years.
|2||PWD||UR – 10 years; OBC – 13 years|
- Candidates should be completed Matriculation or Equivalent from a recognized Institution or Board.
- Two years Certificate in Draughtsmanship from n Industrial Training Institute or equivalent recognized institution. OR
- Three years of apprenticeship under the Apprenticeship Training Scheme in Draughts-man ship OR
- ITI certificate and two years Trade Apprentice Training with Certificate of All India Trade Test conducted by National Council of Vocational Training in any trade.
- Certificate in Automated Computer-Aided Design (Auto CAD) from the Department of Electronics Computer Accreditation Courses (DOEACC) or equivalent.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Examination
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Indian Navy Draughtsman Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates download the application form an official website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- The envelope must clearly be superscribed on the top as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DRAUGHTSMAN CARTOGRAPHIC” and sent to the following address:
The Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief, Headquarters, Western Naval Command, Ballard Estate, Near Tiger Gate, Mumbai-400001