Indian Museum has announced the Young Professional Recruitment 2020 notification on 20/02/2020. Notification is out for 14 Young Professionals posts in Kolkata. Eligible candidates send the application form to the given address before 16/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The post is on a contract basis for 01 year.
Name of the Post: Young Professionals
Post Date: 20/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 14
Important Dates for Indian Museum Young Professional Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||20/02/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||16/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of Indian Museum Young Professional Recruitment:
|S.No.||Category||No. of Posts|
- Young Professionals: 35,000/- per month.
The upper age limit is 35 years.
- Candidates should be completed a Master’s degree in a relevant subject.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 02 years of work experience in museums in the field of exhibition curation, research, handling artifacts, preservation of antiquity, visitor services, museum programmes, digitization, cataloging.
- Candidates should have a good working knowledge of technology-based skills on the computer and the ability to work on ICT applications.
- Candidates should have a minimum of two years of work experience in a reputed MNC in software engineering (B.Tech / PG).
- They should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Indian Museum Young Professional Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.indianmuseumkolkata.org
- Candidates send the filled application to the given address:
Indian Museum, Ministry of Culture, Government of India 27, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Kolkata – 700016