Indian Military Academy has released the Indian Military Academy Recruitment 2021: Groundsman, LDC & MTS Posts notification on 20/11/2021 for 188 vacancies. Candidates check all the eligibility conditions and send the application to the Indian Military Academy on or before 45 days from the date of notification. Grab the most waited vacancies by applying for the below posts. Instructions to apply are given here.
Name of the Post: Groundsman, LDC & MTS
Post Date: 20/11/2021
No of Vacancies: 188
Important Dates for Indian Military Academy Recruitment 2021: Groundsman, LDC & MTS Posts
Candidates shall look at the online application dates given on the table and can register or apply online for the posts as per the given dates through the Indian Military Academy website. The last date to apply for the post is 03rd January 2022.
|Start Date to Submit Application||20/11/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||03/01/2022|
Vacancy Details of Indian Military Academy Recruitment 2021: Groundsman, LDC & MTS Posts
The notification is released for 188 Vacancies anywhere in India. Candidates can clearly go through the vacancies listed in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Candidates will receive the remuneration according to the posts applied. The selected candidates will have a pay scale as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Cook, MT Driver, LDC, Boot Maker||19,900 – 63,200|
|2||Laboratory Attendant, GC Orderly Masalchi, Groom, Barber, Waiter, Barber, Groundsman & MTS Posts||18,000 – 56,900|
Candidates who apply for the Indian Military Academy post must have the following upper age limit to be eligible for the posts. The upper age limit of the candidates is as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Groundsman, LDC, MTS, Cook, Repairer, Fatigueman, Waiter, Boot Maker, Masalchi, Groom, Barber||18 to 25 years|
|2||Laboratory Attendant, MT Driver, GC Orderly||18 to 27 years|
The upper age limit is relaxable as per govt rules for SC / ST, OBC (NCL) and PH candidates.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||5 years|
- Candidates should have passed 12th or equivalent from the recognized board or University.
- English typewriting @35 w.p.m on computer or Hindi typewriting 30 w.p.m.
2. For All Other Posts
- Candidates should have passed Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test
- Skill Test
The structure of the written exam pattern is as follows. Go through the pattern and prepare accordingly.
|S. No||Name of Tests||No of Qns||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||2 hours|
|SC / ST / OBC / PH / Ex-Serviceman||Nil|
How to Apply for Indian Military Academy Recruitment 2021: Groundsman, LDC & MTS Posts
- Download the application from the Indian Army Website: www.indianarmy.nic.in.
- Fill the application form with all relevant and correct details.
- Attach all the necessary certificates and documents.
- Enclose two self-addressed envelopes with 5/-.
- The application along with all the required documents should be sent through Registered / Speed Posts to the given address on or before 45 days from the date of notification.
Comdt, Indian Military Academy, Dehradun.