Indian Coast Guard has announced the Yantrik Technical Recruitment 2020 notification on 15/02/2020. Notification is out for 37 posts such as Yantrik Technical (Mechanical), Yantrik Technical (Electrical) and Yantrik Technical (Electronics and Telecommunication). Eligible candidates can apply online from 16/03/2020 to 22/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Yantrik Technical
Post Date: 15/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 37
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Technical Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||16/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||22/03/2020
|Date of Download Admit Card (Tentatively)||09/04/2020 to 16/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Technical Recruitment:
|Electronic & Telecommunication||07||01||04||03||0||15|
- Yantrik Technical: 29,200/- per month.
- The age limit should be between 18 to 22 years.
- Candidates should be born between 01 Aug 1998 to 31 Jul 2002
|1||Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
Candidates should be completed Matriculation or equivalent and Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio / Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with 60% in aggregate.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Examination
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification
Pattern for the Online Examination:
|S.No.||Name of the Subjects|
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) will be conducted for all those who qualify in the written test.
All candidates are advised to be in possession of sport rig i.e. Sport Shoe, T-Shirt, Trouser, etc.
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes
- 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak).
- 10 Push ups.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Technical Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the Indian Coast Guard website: www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Candidates to logon to www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on opportunities button.
- Online registration starts from 16/03/2020 to 22/03/2020
- Select the advertisement for Yantrik 02/2020 Batch (Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
- The name of the candidate, father / mother’s name and date of birth should be mentioned as per the 10th class certificate.
- Indicate the exact percentage of marks in diploma up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off.
- Filling up of information like personal e-mail ID and Mobile number of the candidate are compulsory.
- Candidates are required to bring three copies of the e-admit card having allotted roll numbers with the latest identical color passport size photographs with Blue background pasted and signed at the bottom of the e-admit card against space provided for the signature.
- Read the instructions and click on the ‘I Agree’ button and the ‘Online Application’ will be displayed.
- On completion of filling application, check your filled details once again prior clicking on the submit button
- On successful submission of the online application, a unique Application / Registration number will be provided to the candidate.
Important Links for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Technical Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active on 16/03/2020)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|