Indian Coast Guard has announced the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: MTS, Driver & Fireman Posts notification on 09/02/2022. Notification is out for 80 Vacancies. Candidates willing to apply for the following posts can send the application to the mentioned address on or before 30 days from the date of notification. The candidates who are interested in the job can refer to all the given eligibility details, vacancy details and apply online using the direct application link.
Name of the Post: Fireman, Civilian Motor Transport Driver, MTS
Post Date: 09/02/2022
No of Vacancies: 80
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: MTS, Driver & Fireman Posts
Applications are invited on the following dates. Candidates go through the dates given below and apply before the last date.
|Start Date to submit Application||09/02/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application||30 Days from Date of Notification|
Vacancy Details of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: MTS, Driver & Fireman Posts
Applications are invited to fill 80 vacancies in Indian Coast Guard. The post name and vacancy details are given here. The post wise vacancy distribution is as follows. Candidates can go through the post wise vacancies listed here and apply accordingly.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
|3||Store Keeper Grade II||04|
|4||Civilian Motor Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade)||24|
|13||Sheet Metal Worker||01|
Pay Scale is applicable as per the Government rules. Check the Pay Scale in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Engine Driver||5200 – 20200|
|2||Sarang Lascar||5200 – 20200|
|3||Store Keeper Grade II||5200 – 20200|
|4||Civilian Motor Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade)||5200 – 20200|
|5||Fireman||5200 – 20200|
|6||ICE Fitter||5200 – 20200|
|7||Spray Painter||5200 – 20200|
|8||MT Fitter||5200 – 20200|
|9||MTS (Mali)||5200 – 20200|
|10||MTS Peon||5200 – 20200|
|11||MTS (Daftry)||5200 – 20200|
|12||MTS (Sweeper)||5200 – 20200|
|13||Sheet Metal Worker||5200 – 20200|
|14||Electrical Fitter||5200 – 20200|
|15||Labourer||5200 – 20200|
Age Limit for the various posts is given below. Candidates applying for the post can check the following age eligibility before applying. No age and other relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Engine Driver||18 – 30 Years|
|2||Sarang Lascar||18 – 30 Years|
|3||Store Keeper Grade II||18 – 25 Years|
|4||Civilian Motor Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade)||18 – 27 Years|
|5||Fireman||18 – 27 Years|
|6||ICE Fitter||18 – 27 Years|
|7||Spray Painter||18 – 27 Years|
|8||MT Fitter||18 – 27 Years|
|9||MTS (Mali)||18 – 27 Years|
|10||MTS Peon||18 – 27 Years|
|11||MTS (Daftry)||18 – 27 Years|
|12||MTS (Sweeper)||18 – 27 Years|
|13||Sheet Metal Worker||18 – 27 Years|
|14||Electrical Fitter||18 – 27 Years|
|15||Labourer||18 – 27 Years|
Indian citizens having the following qualifications are eligible to apply. Check qualification details below.
1. Store Keeper
- 12th pass from recognized Board or University.
- One year experience in handling stores from any recognized firm or Central or State Govt organization or Public Sector Undertakings.
2. Labourer / Electrical Fitter / Sheet Metal Worker
- Matriculation pass or its equivalent from recognized Boards or
- ITI from recognized institutes.
- Three years experience in the trade.
3. For All Other Posts
- Candidates should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from recognized boards with relevant experience as specified for each post.
- Two years of experience is required for MTS & MT Fitter Posts.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test
- Trade / Skill Test
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: MTS, Driver & Fireman Posts
- Download the applications from the Indian Coast Guard website: www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Fill in all the details asked in the online application form correctly.
- Attach a copy of documents, photographs & signatures in the prescribed format.
- The application should be submitted by Ordinary Post only.
- Application sent by Speed Post / Registered Post / Courier will not be entertained.
- The envelope containing the application must be superscripted as ‘Application for the post of __________’. (Eg: Application for the post of Engine Driver).
- The application should the given address on or before 10/03/2022.
The Commander, Coast Guard Region (East), Near Napier Bridge, Fort St George (PO), Chennai- 600009.
Important Links for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: MTS, Driver & Fireman Posts
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.