Indian Coast Guard has announced the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: Assistant Commandant Posts notification on 12/08/2022. Notification is out for 71 Assistant Commandant posts in General Duty, Commercial Pilot Entry and Technical Branch for Indian Male / Female candidates. Candidates willing to apply for the Assistant Commandant posts can apply online from 17/08/2022 to 07/09/2022. Interested candidates can refer the eligibility details, vacancy details. Applying online is possible by visiting the direct application link given at the end of the posts.
Name of the Post: Assistant Commandant
Post Date: 12/08/2022
No of Vacancies: 71
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: Assistant Commandant Posts
On the following dates, online applications are accepted. Candidates should check the following dates and apply online by the deadline.
|Start Date of Online Application||17/08/2022 11:00 hrs|
|Last Date of Online Application||07/09/2022 17:30 hrs|
|Exam Date||Nov 2022 to Jun 2023|
Vacancy Details of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: Assistant Commandant Posts
The Indian Coast Guard has issued a notification for 71 Assistant Commandant positions. The branch name and vacancy count are listed in the table below. Candidates can view the branch-specific vacancies listed here and apply accordingly.
|S. No||Name of the Branch||No of Posts|
|1||General Duty & Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL-SSA)||50|
|2||Technical (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics )||20|
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
|General Duty (GD)||07||04||14||03||22||50|
Pay Scale for Assistant Commandant Post is applicable as per the ICG rules. Check Pay Scale below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Commandant||56,100/- per month|
The following lists the maximum ages for the General Duty, Commercial Pilot Entry, and Technical branches. Before applying, applicants can verify that they meet the following age requirements.
- General Duty: Born between 01 Jul 1997 to 30 Jun 2001 (Both dates inclusive).
- Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL-SSA): Born between 01 Jul 1997 to 30 Jun 2003 (Both dates inclusive).
- Technical (Mechanical / Engineering / Electrical): Born between 01 Jul 1997 to 30 Jun 2001 (Both dates inclusive).
The upper age limit for SC, ST, and OBC candidates is relaxed in accordance with Government of India regulations. Check out the age relaxations listed here.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age Limit|
Indian citizens having the following minimum qualifications are eligible to apply. Check qualification details below.
1. General Duty
- Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree from any recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
- Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XIIth of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with 55% aggregate in Mathematics and Physics. The
candidates who have completed graduation after diploma, are also eligible, provided they should possess an aggregate of 55% marks in diploma with physics and mathematics in its curriculum.
2. Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL-SSA)
- Should have passed 12th class or equivalent with physics and mathematics as subjects with minimum 55% aggregate marks in Mathematics and Physics. The candidates who have completed diploma are also eligible, provided they should possess an aggregate of 55% marks in diploma with physics and mathematics in its curriculum.
- Should possess current Commercial Pilot Licence issued / validated by Director General Civil Aviation on the date of submission of application.
3. Technical (Engg / Electrical / Mechanical)
- Engineering degree with 60% marks in aggregate in relevant discipline.
- Equivalent qualification in any of the above disciplines recognised by the Institutes of the Engineers (India) as exempted from section ‘A’ and ‘B’ and their associate membership examination (AMIE).
- Mathematics and Physics as subject up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with minimum 55% aggregate marks in Mathematics and Physics. The candidates who have completed graduation after diploma, are also eligible, provided they should possess an aggregate of 55% marks in diploma with physics and mathematics in its curriculum.
4. Law Entry:
- A degree in Law from a recognized university with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
The selection will be based on
- Computer Based Examination
- Preliminary Selection
- Document Verification
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: Assistant Commandant Posts
- Applications will be available on the Indian Coast Guard website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 17/08/2022 to 07/09/2022.
- Click ->opportunities button ->Online Application.
- Select any one post to be applied.
- Click on the ‘I Agree’ button and the ‘Online Application’ will be displayed.
- Fill in all the details asked in the online application form correctly.
- Upload a scanned copy of their photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Print the Application form for future reference.
- Passport size photo.
- Candidate’s scanned signature image
- Scanned Clear Left and Right-Hand thumb impression image
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Identity proof
- Service Certificate
- Domicile Certificate