Indian Coast Guard has announced the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021: Navik, Yantrik Posts notification on 15/12/2021. Notification is invited for 350 vacancies to the post of Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik (02/2022 Batch) in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union. Interested male candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can apply online. The registration process will commence from 04/01/2022 to 14/01/2022. Candidates can go through the below content for more details.
Name of the Post: Navik, Yantrik
Post Date: 15/12/2021
No of Vacancies: 322
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021: Navik & Yantrik Posts
Applications are invited on the given dates only. Candidates go through the dates given below and apply before the last date.
|Start Date to Apply Online||04/01/2022 (11:00 AM)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||14/01/2022 till (5:00 PM)|
Vacancy Details of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021: Navik, Yantrik Posts
Indian Coast Guard has invited applications for 322 vacancies. The post name and vacancy details are given here. The post wise vacancy break up and category-wise vacancies are as follows. Candidates can go through the vacancies listed here and apply accordingly.
|Name of Posts||UR (GEN)||EWS||OBC||ST||SC||Total|
|Navik (General Duty)||112||28||72||11||37||260|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||12||02||09||07||05||35|
Candidates will receive the Basic pay as given under plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances will be applicable based on nature of duty / place of posting.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Navik (DB)||21,700/- per month|
|2||Navik (Domestic Branch)||21,700/- per month|
|3||Yantrik||29,200/- per month|
Age Limit for Navik / Yantrik Posts is given below in detail.
Navik (GD) and Yantrik: Born between 01 Aug 2000 to 31 Jul 2004 (both dates inclusive). Navik(DB): Born between 01 Oct 2000 to 30 Sep 2004 (both dates inclusive).
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Navik / Yantrik||18 to 22 years|
Upper age relaxation for SC/ST and OBC (non-creamy) candidates is applicable. check the age relaxation in the below table.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
1. Navik (General Duty):
- 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
2. Navik (Domestic Branch):
- 10th Class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- 10th class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE)” and “Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics / Telecommunication (Radio / Power) Engineering of duration 03 or 04 years approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)”. OR
- 10th & 12th class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) AND Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics / Telecommunication (Radio / Power) Engineering of duration 02 or 03 years approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)”.
The selection will be based on the
- Written Exam
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
The PFT will be conducted for all those who qualify for the written tests. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk. All candidates are advised to be in possession of sport rig (Shoe, T-shirt, Trouser, etc).
The PFT consists of:
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak).
- 10 Push up.
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of 250/- (Rupees Two hundred Fifty only) through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa / Master / Maestro / Rupay Credit / Debit Card / UPI. SC / ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021: Navik, Yantrik Posts
- Candidates should apply online by visiting www.joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in.
- Register yourself with a valid E-mail ID/mobile number.
- Log in using your generated register no and password.
- Fill the application form with the correct details.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload scanned copies of certificates/documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the submitted application.
Important Links for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021: Navik, Yantrik Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here (Activate on 04/01/2022)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|