Indian Coast Guard has announced the Navik Recruitment 2020 notification on 04/01/2020. Notification is out for Navik (General Duty) post. Eligible candidates can apply online from 26/01/2020 to 02/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Navik (General Duty)
Post Date: 04/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 260
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||26/01/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||02/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment:
- Navik (General Duty): 21,700/- per month.
- The age limit should be between 18 to 22 years.
- Candidates born between 01 Aug 1998 to 31 Jul 2002 (Both dates inclusive).
|1||Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
- Candidates should be 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central / State Government with minimum 50% aggregate marks. (5 % relaxation in minimum cut off will be given for SC / ST candidates
- And outstanding sports personnel of National level who have obtained Ist, IInd or IIIrd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship / Inter-state
The selection will be based on the
- Written Exam
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Examination.
Pattern for the Written Exam:
The written examination will be of objective type, which will generally cover subjects such as Maths, Physics, Basic Chemistry, Knowledge of English upto 12th standard, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning, etc.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
The PFT will be conducted for all those who qualify for the written tests.
Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk. All candidates are advised to be in possession of sport rig (Shoe, T-shirt, Trouser, etc).
The PFT consists of:
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak).
- 10 Push up.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Name of the Candidate, Father and Mother’s name and Date of Birth should be mentioned as per 10th class certificate.
- Filling up of information like personal email ID and Mobile number of the
candidates are compulsory.
- Candidates have to upload the photograph and signature in .jpeg format
(image quality 200 dpi). The size of the photograph and signature must be
between 10 kb to 40 kb and 10 kb to 30 kb respectively.
- On successful submission of the online application, a unique Application / Registration number will be provided to the candidate. Candidates must note down this application number for future reference and for retrieval / reprint of e-admit card.
Important Links for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment
|To Apply Online||Click here Activate on 26/01/2020|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|