Indian Coast Guard has announced the Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2020 notification on 17/01/2020. Notification is out for 25 Assistant Commandant posts for SC & ST category candidates only. Eligible candidates can apply online from 09/02/2020 to 15/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. Only male candidates apply.
Name of the Post: Assistant Commandant
Post Date: 17/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 25
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||09/02/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||15/02/2020|
- Assistant Commandant: 56,100/- per month.
Candidates should be born between 01 Jul 1990to 30 Jun 1999 (Both dates inclusive).
- Candidates should hold a Bachelor’s degree of a recognised university with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate (ie.1st Semester to 8th Semester for B.E / B.Tech or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree Candidates wherever applicable).
- Candidates should have a minimum of 55% marks Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education.
- Candidates not in possession of Physics & Maths in 10+2 (Intermediate) level are not eligible for General Duty(GD).
- Only candidates cleared their final year/ final semester exams and completed their degrees are to apply.
The selection will be based on the:
- Short Listing
- Aptitude Test
- Picture Perception & Discussion Test
- Psychological Test
- Group Task
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the Indian Coast Guard website: www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 09/02/2020 to 15/02/2020
- To fill up Online application the candidates need to login to the Website and click on the opportunities button.
- Then select the advertisement for Recruitment of Assistant Commandant 02/2020Batch (SRD).
- Click on the ‘I Agree’ button and the Online Application will be displayed.
- The name of the candidate, father / mother’s name and date of birth should be the same as mentioned in the Xth class passing certificate.
- Personal email ID and Mobile number of the candidate are Mandatory.
- Applicants either current or permanent address of online application should be the same as the address mentioned in the caste / category certificate.
- Candidates have to upload the photograph and signature in JPEG format (image quality 200 dpi). The size of the photograph and signature must be between 10 kb to 40 kb and 10 kb to 30 kb.
- On successful submission of the online application, a unique Application / Registration number will be provided to the candidate.
- Candidates must note down this application number for future reference.
Important Links for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active on 09/02/2020)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|