Indian Army has released the Recruitment Shimla Rally notification on 13/02/2020. Notification is out for eligible candidates of districts of Shimla, Sirmaur, Solan and Kinnaur in Himachal Pradesh from 16th April 2020 to 25th April 2020 at PRITHI Military Station, Averipatti, Rampur Bushar, Shimla (HP). Eligible candidates can apply online from 16/02/2020 to 31/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through e-mail from 31st March 2020.
Name of the Post: Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical
Post Date: 13/02/2020
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Indian Army Recruitment Shimla Rally:
|Start Date of Online Application||16/02/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||31/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of Indian Army Recruitment Shimla Rally:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Soldier General Duty (All Arms)||17 ½ -21 years|
|2||Soldier Technical||17 ½ -23 years|
|3||Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical||17 ½ -23 years|
1. Soldier General Duty (All Arms):
- Candidates should be completed Class 10th / Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33 % in each subject.
- For Boards following grading system Minimum of D Grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33 % and overall aggregate of C2 grade.
2. Soldier Technical:
Candidates should be completed 10+2 / Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
3. Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical:
- Candidates should be completed 10+2 / Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject.
- Securing 50% in English and Maths / Accounts / Bookkeeping in Class 12th is mandatory.
Minimum Physical QR:
|Name of the Posts||Height (Cm)||Weight (Kg)||Chest (Cm)|
|Soldier General Duty||163||48||77 cms with 5 cms expansion|
|Soldier Technical||163||48||77 cms with 5 cms expansion|
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical||162||48||77 cms with 5 cms expansion|
The selection will be based on:
- Physical Fitness Test
- Physical Measurement
- Medical Test
- Common Entrance Examination (CEE).
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment Shimla Rally:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the Indian Army Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 16/02/2020 to 31/03/2020
- The candidates are advised to indicate their mobile numbers and valid e-mail ID.
- Please note down your application serial number for the post applied, for future reference.
- Candidates shall take a print out of the online Application Form after all details have been filled.
- Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 31st March 2020.
- Candidates should reach the venue on a given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.