Indian Army has released the Shillong Recruitment Rally notification on 02/03/2020. Notification is out for eligible candidates of all districts of Meghalaya from 04/05/2020 to 06/05/2020 at Assam Regimental Centre, Happy Valley Shillong. Eligible candidates can apply online from 05/03/2020 to 18/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. Admit card will be issued online from 19/04/2020 to 03/05/2020.
Name of the Post: Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Clerk, Soldier Nursing Assistant & Soldier Tradesman
Post Date: 02/03/2020
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Indian Army Recruitment Shillong Rally:
|Start Date of Online Application||05/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||18/04/2020|
|Rally Date||04/05/2020 to 06/05/2020|
|Admit Cards Availability||19/04/2020 to 03/05/2020.|
Vacancy Details of Indian Army Recruitment Shillong Rally:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Soldier General Duty||17 ½ -21 years|
|2||Soldier Technical||17 ½ -23 years|
|3||Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant)||17 ½ -23 years|
|4||Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical||17 ½ -23 years|
|5||Soldier Tradesman (All Arms)||17 ½ -23 years|
1.Soldier General Duty (All Arms):
- Candidates should be completed 10th / Matric pass with 45 % mks in aggregate and 33% in each subject.
- For boards following grading sys min of D Grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.
2. Soldier Technical:
Candidates should be completed 10+2 / Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
3. Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant:
- Candidates should be completed 10+2 / Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with Min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% in each subject. (OR)
- 10+2 / Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% in each subject.
4. Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Inventory Management:
- Candidates should be completed 10+2 / Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject.
- Securing 50% in English and Maths / Accounts / Bookkeeping in Class 12th is mandatory.
5. Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 10th Pass:
- Candidates should be class 10th Simple Pass.
- No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored min 33% in each subject.
6. Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 8th Pass :
- Candidates should be class 8th Simple Pass.
- No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should has scored min 33% in each subject.
Minimum Physical QR:
|Name of the Posts||Height (Cm)||Weight (Kg)||Chest (Cm)|
|Soldier General Duty||160||48||77 cms with 5 cms expansion|
|Soldier Technical||157||48||77 cms with 5 cms expansion|
|Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant||157||48||77 cms with 5 cms expansion|
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical||160||48||77 cms with 5 cms expansion|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms)||160||48||76 cms with 5 cms expansion|
The selection will be based on:
- Physical Fitness Test
- Physical Measurement
- Medical Test
- Common Entrance Examination (CEE).
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment Shillong Rally:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the Indian Army Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 05/03/2020 to 18/04/2020
- The candidates are advised to indicate their mobile numbers and valid e-mail ID.
- Please note down your application serial number for the post applied, for future reference.
- Candidates shall take a print out of the online Application Form after all details have been filled.
- Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 19/04/2020 to 03/05/2020.
- Candidates should reach the venue on a given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.