Indian Army has released the Haryana Recruitment Rally notification on 30/04/2020. Notification is out for eligible candidates of districts of Charkhi Dadri, Rewari, Bhiwani& Mahendergarh from 01st July 2020 to 14th July 2020 at Rao Tula Ram Stadium, Rewari (Haryana). Eligible candidates can apply online from 02/05/2020 to 15/06/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. Admit cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 16th June 2020 to 30th June 2020.
Name of the Post: Soldier General Duty, Soldier Clerk, Soldier Tradesman
Post Date: 30/04/2020
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Indian Army Recruitment Haryana Rally:
|Start Date of Online Application||02/05/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||15/06/2020|
Vacancy Details of Indian Army Recruitment Haryana Rally:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Soldier General Duty||17 ½ -21 years|
|2||Soldier Clerk||17 ½ -23 years|
|3||Soldier Tradesman (All Arms)||17 ½ -23 years|
1.Soldier General Duty:
- Candidates should be completed 10th / Matric pass with 45 % mks in aggregate and 33% in each subject.
- For boards following grading system min of D Grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.
2. Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical:
- Candidates should be completed 10+2 / Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject.
- Securing 50% in English and Maths / Accounts / Bookkeeping in Class 12th is mandatory.
3. Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 10th Pass:
- Candidates should be class 10th Simple Pass.
- No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored min 33% in each subject.
4. Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 8th Pass :
- Candidates should be class 8th Simple Pass.
- No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should has scored min 33% in each subject.
Minimum Physical QR:
|Name of the Posts||Height (Cm)||Weight (Kg)||Chest (Cm)|
|Soldier General Duty||170||50||77 cms with 5 cms expansion|
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical||162||50||77 cms with 5 cms expansion|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms)||170||50||76 cms with 5 cms expansion|
The selection will be based on:
- Physical Fitness Test
- Physical Measurement
- Medical Test
- Common Entrance Examination (CEE).
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment Haryana Rally:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the Indian Army Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 02/05/2020 to 15/06/2020
- The candidates are advised to indicate their mobile numbers and valid e-mail ID.
- Please note down your application serial number for the post applied, for future reference.
- Candidates shall take a print out of the online Application Form after all details have been filled.
- Candidates should reach the venue on a given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
Important Links for Indian Army Recruitment Haryana Rally:
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active on 02/05/2020)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|