Indian Army has released the Gorkhas Recruitment Rally notification on 10/03/2020. Notification is out for eligible candidates of Darjeeling and Kalimpong districts from 04/05/2020 to 06/05/2020 at the Ghoom Army Ground. Eligible candidates can apply online from 13/03/2020 to 26/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. Admit card will be issued online after 27th Apr 2020.
Name of the Post: Soldier General Duty
Post Date: 10/03/2020
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Indian Army Recruitment Gorkhas Rally:
|Start Date of Online Application||13/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||26/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of Indian Army Recruitment Gorkhas Rally:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Soldier General Duty (All Arms)||17 ½ -21 years|
1.Soldier General Duty (All Arms):
- Candidates should be completed class 10th / Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject.
- For Boards following grading system minimum of “D” grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of “C2” grade.
Minimum Physical QR:
|Name of the Posts||Height (Cm)||Weight (Kg)||Chest (Cm)|
|Soldier General Duty||157||48||77 cms with 5 cms expansion|
The selection will be based on:
- Physical Fitness Test
- Physical Measurement
- Medical Test
- Common Entrance Examination (CEE).
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment Gorkhas Rally:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the Indian Army Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 13/03/2020 to 26/04/2020
- The candidates are advised to indicate their mobile numbers and valid e-mail ID.
- Please note down your application serial number for the post applied, for future reference.
- Candidates shall take a print out of the online Application Form after all details have been filled.
- Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail after 27th Apr 2020.
- Candidates should reach the venue on a given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.