Indian Army has released the ALG Rajouri Rally Recruitment Rally notification on 24/02/2020. Notification is out for eligible candidates of districts Doda, Kishtwar, Kathua, Jammu, Poonch, Rajouri, Ramban, Reasi, Samba and Udhampur from 20/04/2020 to 29/04/2020. Eligible candidates can apply online from 22/02/2020 to 06/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Clerk, Soldier Nursing Assistant
Post Date: 24/02/2020
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Indian Army Recruitment ALG Rajouri Rally:
|Start Date of Online Application||22/02/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||06/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of Indian Army Recruitment ALG Rajouri Rally:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Soldier General Duty (All Arms)||17 ½ -21 years|
|2||Soldier Technical||17 ½ -23 years|
|3||Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant (AMC) / Nursing Assistant Veterinary||17 ½ -23 years|
|4||Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / (All Arms)||17 ½ -23 years|
1.Soldier General Duty (All Arms):
- Candidates should be completed 10th / Matric pass with 45 % mks in aggregate and 33% in each subject.
- For boards following grading system minimum of D Grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.
2. Soldier Technical:
Candidates should be completed 10+2 / Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
3. Soldier Nursing Assistant / Nursing Assistant Veterinary:
- Candidates should be completed 10+2 / Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with Min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% in each subject. (OR)
- 10+2 / Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% in each subject.
4. Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / (All Arms):
- Candidates should be completed 10+2 / Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce and Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject.
- Securing 50% in English and Maths / Accounts / Book Keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.
Minimum Physical QR:
|Name of the Posts||Height (Cm)||Weight (Kg)||Chest (Cm)|
|Soldier General Duty||163||48||77 cms with 5 cms expansion|
|Soldier Technical||163||48||77 cms with 5 cms expansion|
|Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant (AMC) / Nursing Assistant Veterinary||163||48||77 cms with 5 cms expansion|
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical||162||48||77 cms with 5 cms expansion|
The selection will be based on:
- Physical Fitness Test
- Physical Measurement
- Medical Test
- Common Entrance Examination (CEE).
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment ALG Rajouri Rally:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the Indian Army Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 22/02/2020 to 06/04/2020
- The candidates are advised to indicate their mobile numbers and valid e-mail ID.
- Please note down your application serial number for the post applied, for future reference.
- Candidates shall take a print out of the online Application Form after all details have been filled.
- Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail between 20 Apr 2020 to 29 Apr 2020
- Candidates should reach the venue on a given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.