Indian Army has released the Indian Army Recruitment 2023: NCC Special Entry Scheme notification on 05/07/2023. Notification is out for filling up 55 unmarried male and unmarried female vacancies (including Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel), for the grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army. Eligible candidates can apply online from 05/07/2023 to 03/08/2023. Candidates can view the vacancy details, selection process, fee structure and important dates in the below content. Candidates waiting for this recruitment can apply using the direct link given at the bottom of this article.
Name of the Post: NCC Special Entry Scheme
Post Date: 05/07/2023
No of Vacancies: 55
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Indian Army Recruitment 2023: NCC Special Entry Scheme
Applications are invited online. Candidates go through the dates given below and apply before the last date. Applications received after the last date will not be accepted.
|Start Date of Online Application||05/07/2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||03/08/2023|
Vacancy Details of Indian Army Recruitment 2023: NCC Special Entry Scheme
Applications are invited for the grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army. The post name and vacancy details are given here. The post-wise vacancies are as follows. Candidates can go through the vacancies listed here and apply accordingly.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Candidates can check the age limit for age details in the below table. The age limit of the candidate as of 01/01/2024 is as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||NCC (Men & Women)||19-25 years|
- Candidates should have completed any Graduate Degree (with minimum 50% marks).
- Service in NCC. Should have served for minimum two/three years (as applicable) in Senior Division/Wg of NCC.
The selection will be based on
- Medical Exam
No application fee.
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2023: NCC Special Entry Scheme
- Visit Indian Army Website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 05/07/2023 to 03/08/2023.
- Use a valid mobile number and e-mail ID for registration.
- Click -> Officer Entry Apply/Login -> Registration.
- Please note down your Reg. number for future reference.
- After getting registered, click Apply Online link.
- Enter the required details and verify the same before submitting.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the online application.