Indian Army has released the Indian Army Recruitment 2023: Graduate, Diploma, Trade Apprentice Posts notification on 17/01/2023. Applications are being accepted from eligible Indian candidates for positions as Graduate, Diploma and Trade Apprentice in the 512 Army Base Workshop, Kirkee Pune. Notification is released to fill 283 vacancies Across India. Interested candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can send the application to the given address before 05/02/2023. Candidates can go through the below content for more details.
Name of the Post: Graduate, Diploma, Trade Apprentice
Post Date: 17/01/2023
No of Vacancies: 283
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Indian Army Recruitment 2023: Graduate, Diploma, Trade Apprentice Posts
Applications are only accepted on the specified dates. Candidates can check the dates given below and send the application as soon as possible. Applications received after the last date will not be accepted.
|Last Date to Submit Application||05/02/2023|
|Written Exam Date||27/02/2023|
Vacancy Details of Indian Army Recruitment 2023: Graduate, Diploma, Trade Apprentice Posts
Indian Army has invited applications for Graduate, Diploma and Trade Apprentice Posts. The post name and vacancy details are given here. The post-wise vacancy details are as follows. Candidates can go through the vacancies listed here and apply accordingly.
|S.No||Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
|1||Graduate / Diploma Apprentice||03|
Candidates will receive the monthly stipend as given under.
- Diploma Apprentice – 8000 per month
- Degree Apprentice – 9000 per month
Candidates can check the age limit in the below table. There is no upper age limit for Graduate, Diploma and Trade Apprentice posts.
|S. No||Name of the Course||Minimum Age Limit|
|1||Graduate, Diploma, Trade Apprentice||Not below 14 years|
- Candidates should have completed Degree in Engineering (B.E/B.Tech), Diploma, ITI in relevant trades.
The selection will be based on the following stages
- Written Exam
- No Application Fees.
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2023: Graduate, Diploma, Trade Apprentice Posts
- Candidates must register in the Apprenticeship portal www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
- Register using a valid email id and mobile number.
- Submit the apprentice profile along with the apprentice registration number.
- Registration closes on 05/02/2023.
- Attach the required documents.
- Submit the application to the below given address.
- Take a printout of the Application.
- Submit the hard copy of the application in the box kept in the visitor’s room of 512 Army Base Workshop, Kirkee.