Indian Army has released the Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) Posts notification on 08/10/2022. Applications are being accepted from eligible Indian male candidates for positions as Junior Commissioned Officers (Religious Teacher) in the Indian Army’s RRT 91 and 92 courses. Notification is released to fill 128 vacancies Across India. Interested candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can apply online from 08/10/2022 to 06/11/2022. Candidates can go through the below content for more details.
Name of the Post: Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher)
Post Date: 08/10/2022
No of Vacancies: 128
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) Posts
Applications are only accepted on the specified dates. Candidates can check the dates given below and apply online as soon as possible. Applications received after the last date will not be accepted.
|Start Date to Submit Application||08/10/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application||06/11/2022|
Vacancy Details of Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) Posts
Indian Army has invited applications for Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) Posts. The post name and vacancy details are given here. The post wise vacancy details are as follows. Candidates can go through the vacancies listed here and apply accordingly.
|S.No||Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
|2||Pandit (Gorkha)for Gorkha Regiments||05|
|5||Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts||01|
|7||Bodh Monk (Mahayana) for Ladakh Scouts||01|
Candidates will receive the monthly pay as given under and other allowances will be applicable as per rules.
Age limit (As on 01/08/2022):
Candidates can check the age limit in the below table. Candidates born between 01 October 1986 and 30 September 1997 inclusive of both dates.
|S. No||Name of the Course||Age Limit|
|1||Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher)||25 to 36 years|
- RT Pandit and Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiment: Hindu Candidate with Shastri / Acharya in Sanskrit.
- Karam Kand as one of the main / core subject during Shastri / Acharya.
- Diploma in Karam Kand (One year).
- RT Granthi: Sikh candidates with Any Graduate Degree. Must have ‘Gyani’ in Punjabi.
- RT Maulvi: Muslim candidates with Any Graduate Degree. Must have Alim in Arabic or Adeeb-e-Mahir/ Urdu Mahir in Urdu.
- RT Padre: Christian candidates with Any Graduate Degree.
- RT Budhist: Budhist with Any Graduate Degree.
The selection will be based on the following stages
- Written Exam
Candidates can check the written exam pattern below. The written exam consists of two papers (Paper I & II) with -0.5 marks for each wrong answer.
|S. No.||Name of Tests||No of Qns||Marks per Question||Pass Mark|
|2||Paper-II (specific to|
religious denominations as
applied by the candidates)
- No Application Fees.
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) Posts
- Candidates can apply through the Indian Army website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- JCO/OR Enrolment -> JCO/OR Apply/login.
- Click ->Registration.
- Candidates register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Online registration starts from 08/10/2022 to 06/11/2022.
- Login using the registration number and password.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit the Online Application.
- Take a printout of the Application.