Indian Army has released the Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Group C Civilian Posts notification on 29/01/2022. Notification is invited for 41 vacancies to fill Group C Civilian posts on a temporary basis. Interested candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can send the application to the mentioned address within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Candidates can go through the below content for more details.
Name of the Post: Group C Civilian
Post Date: 29/01/2022
No of Vacancies: 41
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Group C Civilian Posts
Applications are invited on the given dates only. Candidates go through the dates given below and apply before the last date. Applications received after the last date will not be accepted.
|Start Date to Submit Application||29/01/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application||19/02/2022|
Vacancy Details of Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Group C Civilian Posts
Indian Army has invited applications to fill 41 Group C posts. The post name and vacancy details are given here. The post wise and Category wise vacancies is as follows. Candidates can go through the vacancies listed here and apply accordingly.
|Name of Posts||UR (GEN)||EWS||SC||ST||OBC||Total|
Candidates will receive the Basic pay as given under and other allowances will be applicable as per rules.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Group C Civilian||5200 – 20200|
Candidates can check the age limit for Group C Civilian Post in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Group C Civilian||18 to 25 years|
Candidates should have completed matriculation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
The selection will be based on the
- Written Test
- Practical Exam
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Group C Civilian Posts
- Download the application from the Indian Army website www.indianarmy.nic.in
- Fill in the application form with the correct details.
- Attach all the photocopies of required documents.
- A duly filled in application form along with supporting documents should be sent to the given address through post.
- Candidates must clearly subscribe the words “Application for the post of __________on the top of the envelope while sending the application form.
- The application should reach the bank on or before 19/02/2022.
- Applications received after the last date will not be considered.
- Take a printout of the submitted application.
OC, 412 MC/MF Det, Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station – 110013