Indian Army has released the Indian Army Recruitment 2021: NCC Special Entry Scheme notification. Notification is out for 55 vacancies for unmarried male and unmarried female (including Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel), for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army. Eligible candidates can apply online from 05/10/2021 to 03/11/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: NCC Special Entry Scheme (Short Service Commission)
Post Date: 05/10/2021
No of Vacancies: 55
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Indian Army Recruitment 2021: NCC Special Entry Scheme Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||05/10/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||03/11/2021|
Vacancy Details of Indian Army Recruitment 2021: NCC Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||NCC (Men & Women)||19-25 years|
- Candidates should have completed a Degree from a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years of three/four years degree course respectively. Such students will need to secure overall aggregate of minimum 50% marks in degree course.
- Service in NCC. Should have served for minimum two/three years (as applicable) in Senior Division/Wg of NCC.
The selection will be based on
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2021: NCC Posts
- Online registration can be done on the Indian Army Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Online registration starts from 05/10/2021 to 03/11/2021.
- Click on ->Officer Entry Apply/Login -> Registration.
- Please note down your Reg. number for future reference.
- After getting registered, click on Apply Online.
- Use a valid mobile number and e-mail ID.
- Submit and take a printout of the online application.