Indian Army has released the NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2020 notification on 08/01/2020. Notification is out for 55 posts for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army ((including Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel). Only unmarried male and unmarried female can apply. Eligible candidates can apply online from 08/01/2020 to 06/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates below. An officer will be on probation for a period of 06 months from the date he / she receives his/her commission. If he / she is reported on within the probationary period as unsuitable to retain his / her commission, his / her services may be terminated any time whether before or after the expiry of the probationary period. The duration of training is 49 weeks at OTA, Chennai.
Name of the Post: NCC Special Entry Scheme
Post Date: 08/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 55
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||08/01/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||06/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Age limit (as on 01/07/2020):
The age limit should be between 19 to 25 years (born not earlier than 02/07/1995 and not later than 01/07/2001, both dates inclusive).
- Candidates should be completed the Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years.
- Those studying in the final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured a minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two / three years of three / four years degree courses respectively.
- Candidates should have served for a minimum of three academic years in the senior Division / Wing of NCC.
- For Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel, NCC ‘C’ certificate NOT required for Wards of Battle Casualties.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Click on Officer Entry Apply / Login and then click Registration.
- After getting registered, click on Apply Online under Dashboard.
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
- Read the instructions carefully and click Continue to fill details as required under various segments. Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB.
- Save & Continue each time before you go to the next segment. After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made.
- The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application on the last day.