Indian Army has released the Indian Army Recruitment 2023: 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme-50 Recruitment 2023 notification on 01/06/2023. Unmarried Male candidates are invited to apply. Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun for Permanent Commission in the Indian Army invites applications to fill 90 vacancies through Technical Entry Scheme (TES), Across India. You can apply for this recruitment if you have taken the JEE (Mains) 2023 examination and met the following requirements. Online application begins from 01/06/2023 to 07/07/2023. Candidates looking for more information can read the stuff below.
Name of the Post: Technical Entry Scheme (TES)
Post Date: 01/06/2023
No of Vacancies: 90
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme-50 Recruitment 2023:
Applications are only accepted on the days specified. Candidates view the dates listed below and submit their online applications prior to the deadline. Incomplete applications and applications received after the deadline will not be accepted.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||01/06/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||07/07/2023|
Vacancy Details of Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme-50 Recruitment 2023:
Indian Army has invited applications for 50th Technical Entry Scheme (TES). Details about the position and the scheme are provided here. Candidates can check the openings listed here and submit their applications as necessary.
|Name of the Scheme||No of Vacancies|
|Technical Entry Scheme (TES)-50||90|
The pay & emoluments of the Technical Entry Scheme (TES)-50 will be as given below. Candidates will be paid on a monthly basis as indicated below, and additional benefits will be granted in accordance with the law.
|RANK||LEVEL||(PAY IN ₹)|
|Lieutenant||Level 10||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|Captain||Level 10B||61,300 – 1,93,900|
|Major||Level 11||69,400 – 2,07,200|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Level 12A||1,21,200 – 2,12,400|
|Colonel||Level 13||1,30,600 – 2,15,900|
|Brigadier||Level 13A||1,39,600 – 2,17,600|
|Major General||Level 14||1,44,200 – 2,18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Level 15||1,82,200 – 2,24,100|
|Lieutenant General HAG + Scale||Level 16||2,05,400 – 2,24,400|
|VCOAS / Army Cdr / Lieutenant General (NFSG)||Level 17||2,25,000/- (fixed)|
Candidates can check the age limit for the Indian Army TES Recruitment in the below table. The candidate should not be born before 02 Jul 2004 and not after 01 Jul 2007 (both days inclusive).
|S. No||Name of the Course||Age Limit|
|1||Technical Entry Scheme (TES)-50||16½ years to 19½ years|
- Only those candidates who have passed 12th Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry.
- Candidates must have appeared in JEE (Mains) exam.
The selection will be based on the following stages
- Exam / Interview (Stage I & Stage II)
- Medical Exam
No application fees
How to Apply for Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme-50 Recruitment 2023:
Candidates can apply online by visiting the Indian Army Official website. Follow the given simple steps given below and apply online.
- Visit the official site www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Online registration starts on 01/06/2023.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required certificates or documents.
- Verify the given details before submitting the application.
- Submit the Online Application.
- Take a printout of the Application.
The following documents will also be carried to the interview along with the Application Form.
- Class 10th certificate and mark sheet in original showing DOB.
- Class 12th certificate and mark sheet in original.
- ID proof in original.
- Copy of result of JEE (Mains) 2023.
- Two self-attested photocopies of the certificates mentioned
- 20 copies of self-attested PP size photographs will also be carried along with the