Indian Air Force has announced the Karnataka Recruitment Rally 2020 notification on 09/02/2020. Notification is out for eligible male candidates from Karnataka state to join as Airmen. The Recruitment Test for Group ‘X’ (Education Instructor) Trade and Group ‘Y’ (Medical Assistant) will be held at Manekshaw Parade Ground, 1 Cubbon Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka. Eligible candidates will attend the recruitment rally from 24/02/2020 to 26/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Group ‘X’ (Education Instructor) Trade and Group ‘Y’ (Medical Assistant)
Post Date: 10/02/2020
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Indian Air Force Karnataka Recruitment Rally:
|Recruitment Test||24/02/2020 to 26/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of Indian Air Force Odisha Recruitment Rally:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Group ‘X’ (Education Instructor) Trade and Group ‘Y’ (Medical Assistant)||Not Mentioned|
1. Education Instructor Trade:
As an Education Instructor, you will run training programmes at instructional schools and improve the education level of Air Force personnel and other Air Force duties.
2. Medical Assistant:
Operating as a Medical Assistant, you are made familiar with nursing and first-aid. You will also be involved in the management of medical stores, dispensaries and ward supervision and other Air Force duties.
- During training, a stipend of 14,600/- per month shall be paid.
- On completion of training, the minimum of scale of pay shall be 26,900/- per month for Medical Assistant Trade.
- On completion of training, the minimum of scale of pay shall be 40,600/- per month for Education Instructor Trade.
Candidates should be born between 17 January 2000 and 30 December 2003 (both days inclusive).
1. Group ‘X’ (Education Instructor trade):
- Candidates should be completed BA with English as one of the subjects or B.Sc with Physics / Psychology / Chemistry / Mathematics / IT / Computer Science / Statistics as one of the subjects or BCA with minimum 50% marks. In addition, a B.Ed degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a government recognized institute, is mandatory. (OR)
- Candidates should be completed MA in English / Psychology or M.Sc in Mathematics / Physics / Statistics / Computer Science / IT or MCA with 50% marks. In addition, a B.Ed degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a government recognized institute, is mandatory.
- Candidates should be completed Graduation, Post-Graduation and B.Ed programmes should be recognized by UGC / NCTE / Competent accreditation authority.
2. Group ‘Y’ (Medical Assistant trade):
- Candidate should have passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Class XII or Equivalent Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate as well as in English in Class XII or equivalent examination.
- In addition, the candidate must possess the Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized civil institute and be registered with Pharmacy Council of India or any other Government recognized body.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Examination
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Adaptability Test – I, II
- Medical Examination.
Pattern for the Written Examination:
1. Group ‘X’ (Education Instructor) Trade:
Written Test (Objective):
- This test contains two subjects English and GK & CA (General knowledge & Current Affairs) having 25 questions each.
- Questions are of multiple choice and the duration of the examination will be 45 minutes (for both subjects).
Written Test (Subjective):
- All candidates who pass written (Objective) will only be permitted to appear in this test.
- This test contains two questions, one essay writing and one precis writing.
- This part of the examination carries 25 marks and the duration of the exam is 35 minutes.
2. Group ‘Y’ Medical Assistant Trade:
- The Written Test will be objective type and question paper shall be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for English paper.
- The duration of the written test will be 45 minutes and shall comprise of English (20 questions) as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA) (30 questions).
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
1. Group ‘X’ (Education Instructor) Trade:
- PFT consists of a 1.6 Km run to be completed within 7 minutes 30 Seconds (For candidates up to the age of 27 Years) and 8 minutes (For candidates above 27 years of age). 3
- Candidates will have to complete 10 push-ups, 10 sit-ups and 20 squats within the stipulated time to qualify in the Physical Fitness Test.
2. Group ‘Y’ (Education Instructor) Trade:
- PFT consists of a 1.6 Km run to be completed within 6 minutes 30 seconds.
- Candidates shall also have to complete 10 push-ups, 10 sit-ups and 20 squats within the stipulated time to qualify in the Physical Fitness Test.
- All candidates who pass the Written Test shall undertake Adaptability Test-1 on the same or subsequent day depending on the local conditions.
- Adaptability Test – 1 is to assess the suitability of a candidate for employment in the IAF which involves deployment in varied geographic terrain, weather and operational conditions.
- All candidates who pass Adaptability Test-1 will have to undertake Adaptability Test-2 as per policy in vogue.
- Adaptability Test-2 is to select candidates who can adapt to the environment of the Indian Air Force and are able to adjust to the military way of life.
- Candidates who qualify Adaptability Test -2 shall be medically examined in the month of July 2020 at 4 Air Force Hospital, Kalaikunda.
- Medical Examination shall be conducted by Air Force Medical Team as per IAF medical standards and existing policy in vogue.
- Medical Examination would also include Baseline Investigation of:
- Blood Haemogram – Hb, TLC, DLC
- Urine RE / ME
- Blood Sugar Fasting & PP
- Serum Cholesterol
- Urea, Uric acid, Creatinine
- LFT- Serum Bilirubin, SGOT, SGPT
4. X-Ray chest (PA view)
5. ECG (R)
6. Tests for Narcotic Drug and Psychotropic Substance Abuse (if required)
There is no application fee.
Recruitment Rally Details of the Indian Air Force Karnataka:
- Eligible candidates can attend the recruitment test from 6 AM onwards as per the details given below.
- Candidates (of state of Karnataka) fulfilling the domicile requirements and eligibility conditions reporting up to 10 AM on 24 February 2020 and 26 February 2020.
Recruitment Rally Venue:
Manekshaw Parade Ground, 1 Cubbon Road, Bengaluru, Karnatak.
Date and Events:
|Date||Group / Trade||Activities|
|24 February 202||Group ‘Y’/ Medical Assistant||Physical Fitness Test, Written Test|
|25 February 202||Adaptability Test – 1, Instructional Ability Test|
|26 February 202||Group ‘X’ / Education Instructor||Physical Fitness Test, Written Test (Objective) & Written Test (Subjective)|
|27 February 202||Adaptability Test – 1, Instructional Ability Test & Adaptability Test – 2|
Important Links for Indian Air Force Karnatka Recruitment Rally:
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.
sir when declarer the result, i want to know my paper solution sheet
I complete my 12th class in 2019, but i dont have any pharmacy certificate, can i eligible for this rally,