Indian Air Force has announced the Assam Recruitment Rally 2020 notification on 30/01/2020. Notification is out for eligible candidates from all districts of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura & Manipur to join as Airmen. The Recruitment Test for Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical) Indian Air Force (Security) Trade. Eligible candidates will attend the recruitment rally from 16/02/2020 and 21/02/2020 in Near Lake Gate, Air Force Station Borjhar, Guwahati (Assam). Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical) & Indian Air Force (Security) Trade
Post Date: 30/01/2020
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Indian Air Force Assam Recruitment Rally:
|Recruitment Test||03/02/2020 to 28/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of Indian Air Force Assam Recruitment Rally:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical) & Indian Air Force (Security) Trade||Not Mentioned|
- Airmen will be part of an elite group of multi-faceted air warriors.
- The job profile entails a stringent physical fitness regimen, high level of discipline and involves undertaking special operations and carrying out high-intensity security operations.
- During training, a stipend of 14,600/- per month shall be paid.
- On completion of training, the minimum of scale of pay shall be 26,900/- per month.
Candidates should be born between 17 January 2000 and 30 December 2003 (both days inclusive).
1. Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical) & Indian Air Force (Security) Trade:
- Candidate should have passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Class XII or Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate as well as in English in Class XII or equivalent examination.
- Candidate should be passed two years vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in the vocational course or in Intermediate/Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Examination
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Adaptability Test – I, II
- Medical Examination
Pattern for the Written Examination:
- The Written Test will be objective type and question paper shall be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for English paper.
- Answers are to be annotated on the OMR sheet. A detailed procedure shall be explained before the conduct of the examination.
- The duration of the written test will be 45 minutes and shall comprise of English as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA). The results of the written test shall be declared on the same day.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
1. 1.6 Km run – within 5 minutes 40 seconds:
The Candidate is to run 1.6 Kms on a marked course, within timings.
2. Chin up – minimum 08:
- The Candidate is to hang from a bar with under-grip and pull his body upwards till the chin clears the bar.
- He is to lower the body until the elbows are completely straight and the body is in the ‘dead hanging’ position.
3. Push-up (plank type) – minimum 20:
- The candidate is to place his palms flat on the ground directly underneath the shoulders with the elbows straight and locked.
- The body is to be straight and inclined to the ground with the body weight supported by the hands and the toes.
- The body is to be maintained straight when being lowered with only the elbows bent.
- The chest is to remain off the floor in the lowermost position.
- All candidates who pass the Written Test shall undertake Adaptability Test-1 on the same or subsequent day depending on the local conditions.
- Adaptability Test – 1 is to assess the suitability of a candidate for employment in the IAF which involves deployment in varied geographic terrain, weather and operational conditions.
- All candidates who pass Adaptability Test-1 will have to undertake Adaptability Test-2 as per policy in vogue.
- Adaptability Test-2 is to select candidates who can adapt to the environment of the Indian Air Force and are able to adjust to the military way of life.
- Candidates who qualify Adaptability Test -2 shall be medically examined in the month of July 2020 at 11 Wing, Air Force Station Tejpur.
- Medical Examination shall be conducted by Air Force Medical Team as per IAF medical standards and existing policy in vogue.
- Medical Examination would also include Baseline Investigation of:
- Blood Haemogram – Hb, TLC, DLC
- Urine RE / ME
- Blood Sugar Fasting & PP
- Serum Cholesterol
- Urea, Uric acid, Creatinine
- LFT- Serum Bilirubin, SGOT, SGPT
4. X-Ray chest (PA view)
5. ECG (R)
6. Tests for Narcotic Drug and Psychotropic Substance Abuse (if required)
There is no application fee.
Recruitment Rally Details of the Indian Air Force Assam:
- Eligible candidates can attend the recruitment test from 6 AM onwards as per the details given below.
- Candidates fulfilling the domicile requirements and eligibility conditions reporting up to 10 AM on 16 February 2020 and 19 February 2020.
Recruitment Rally Venue:
Near Lake Gate, Air Force Station Borjhar, Guwahati (Assam)
Date and Events:
|16 February 2020||Physical Fitness Test & Written Test|
|17 February 2020||Adaptability Test – 1 & Adaptability Test – 2 & Dynamic Factor Test (DFT)|
|18 February 2020||Reserve day|
|19 February 2020||Physical Fitness Test & Written Test|
|20 February 2020||Adaptability Test – 1 & Adaptability Test – 2 & Dynamic Factor Test (DFT)|
|21 February 2020||Reserve day|
Important Links for Indian Air Force Assam Recruitment Rally:
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.