India Post has released the India Post Recruitment 2023: MTS, Postal/Sorting Assistant, Postman, Mail Guard Posts notification on 09/11/2023. Applications are invited for filling 1899 MTS, Postal/Sorting Assistant, Postman and Mail Guard Vacancies. Eligible candidates can check the eligibility criteria and apply online. Candidates must apply for the India Post recruitment from 10/11/2023 to 09/12/2023. This will be a great opportunity for candidates who are looking to work at India Post. We have provided the direct application link in our article. The other eligibility criteria (such as selection process, application method, fee structure, exam pattern, and important dates) are available below. Candidates can also check the post wise vacancy details in the below content.
Name of the Post: Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, MTS, Postman, Mailguard
Post Date: 09/11/2023
No of Vacancies: 1899
Place: Across India
Important Dates for India Post Recruitment 2023: MTS, Postal/Sorting Assistant, Postman, Mail Guard Posts
Online Registration for India Post Recruitment starts on 10th November 2023. Candidates can check the application dates here. The applications for Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Multi-Tasking Staff, Postman and Mailguard Positions will be active till 10th November 2023.
|Start Date to Submit Application||10/11/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Application||09/12/2023|
Vacancy Details of India Post Recruitment 2023: MTS, Postal/Sorting Assistant, Postman/Mail Guard Posts
The India Post 2023 recruitment was released to fill 1899 MTS, Postal/Sorting Assistant, Postman and Mail Guard vacancies across India. Candidates can check the list of vacancies in the below table. The post wise vacancy details are as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Circle wise Vacancies:
|Circle||Postal Assistant||Sorting Assistant||Postman||Mail Guard||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Jammu & Kashmir||0||0||0||0||0|
Salary will be given to the selected candidates. Check the given pay scale.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Postal Assistant||25500 – 81100|
|2||Sorting Assistant||25500 – 81100|
|3||Multi-Tasking Staff||18000 – 56900|
|4||Postman/Mailguard||21700 – 69100|
The upper age limit of a candidate must not exceed 27 years for PA/SA/Postman & 25 years for MTS, whereas the minimum age limit must not be less than 18 years of age for all posts.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age limit|
|1||Postal Assistant / Postman||18 to 27 years|
|2||Sorting Assistant||18 to 27 years|
|3||Multi-Tasking Staff||18 to 25 years|
Age relaxation is applicable for the following categories. Candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC & PWD categories can check the age relaxation.
- SC/ST – 05 Years
- OBC – 03 Years
- PwD (UR) – 10 Years
- PwD (OBC) – 13 Years
- PwD (SC/ST) – 15 Years
1. Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
- Knowledge of working on computer.
2. Multi-Tasking Staff
- Candidates should have passed 10th.
3. Postman / Mailguard
- Candidates should have passed 12th.
- Knowledge of local language. The candidate should have studied local language (i.e. Hindi) at least upto 10th standard.
- Knowledge of working on computer.
Selection of candidates will be made on the following basis.
- Merit Basis.
Candidates should pay the application fee online. The last date for payment of fees is 09/12/2023. Application fees paid through any other mode will not be accepted.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Amount|
|1||Gen / OBC / Other||100/-|
|2||SC / ST / PwBD / EXSM||Nil|
How to Apply for India Post Recruitment 2023: MTS, Postal/Sorting Assistant, Postman, Mail Guard Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the India Post website www.indiapost.gov.in
- On the Home Page Click -> Recruitment ->Apply Online.
- New users must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- Registration Number and Password will be generated.
- Candidates should note down the Registration Number and Password.
- Log in and fill in the application form carefully.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Print the application form for future reference.