India Post has announced the India Post Recruitment 2021: Staff Car Driver Posts notification. Notification is out for 16 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can send the application to the given address from 05/01/2021 to 15/02/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Staff Car Driver
Post Date: 05/01/2021
No of Vacancies: 16
Important Dates for India Post Recruitment 2021: Staff Car Driver Posts
|Start Date to Submit Application||05/01/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||15/02/2021|
Vacancy Details of India Post Recruitment 2021: Staff Car Driver Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Staff Car Driver||16|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Staff Car Driver||19,900|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Staff Car Driver||56 Years|
Educational Qualification & Eligibility:
- Candidates should have Passed in 10th standard from a recognized Board or Institute.
- Candidates should have a valid driving license for light & heavy motor vehicles.
- Knowledge of Motor Mechanism (The candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle).
- Experience: Experience of driving in Light & Heavy motor vehicles at least for three years.
- Trade Test / Driving Test
No Application Fees.
How to Apply for India Post Recruitment 2021: Staff Car Driver Posts
- Candidates can download the application from the official website www.indiapost.gov.in.
- The application should be sent to the mentioned address through Speed Post / Registered Post superscribing the post name on the envelope.
- The application should be sent on or before 15/02/2021.
The Senior Manager, Mail Motor Service, 134 – A, S.K. Ahire Marg, Worli, Mumbai – 400 018
- Integrity Certificate
- List of Major / minor Penalties imposed if any, on the official during the last 10 years. (if no penalty has been imposed a “NIL” certificate should be enclosed)
- Vigilance clearance certificate
- Attested photocopies of the ACRs for the last five year