India Post has announced the India Post Recruitment 2021: Staff Car Driver Posts notification. Notification is out for 09 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can send the application to the given address on or before 05/04/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Staff Car Driver
Post Date: 20/02/2021
No of Vacancies: 09
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for India Post Recruitment 2021: Staff Car Driver Posts
|Start Date to Submit Application||20/02/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||05/04/2021 till 5:00 PM|
Vacancy Details of India Post Recruitment 2021: Staff Car Driver Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Staff Car Driver||09|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Staff Car Driver||19,900 – 63200|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Staff Car Driver||18 to 27 Years|
- SC / ST – 05 years
- OBC – 03 years
Educational Qualification & Eligibility:
- Candidates should have Passed in 10th standard from a recognized Board or Institute.
- Candidates should have a valid driving license for light & heavy motor vehicles.
- Knowledge of Motor Mechanism (The candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle).
- Experience: Experience of driving in Light & Heavy motor vehicles at least for three years.
- Driving Test
No Application Fees.
How to Apply for India Post Recruitment 2021: Staff Car Driver Posts
- Candidates can download the application from the official website www.indiapost.gov.in.
- The application should be sent to the mentioned address along with the required documents through Speed Post / Registered Post superscribing the post name on the envelope “Application for the Post of Staff Car Driver (Direct Recruitment) at MMS Delhi”.
- The application should be sent on or before 45 days from the date of notification.
The Senior Manager (Group A), Mail Motor Service, C-121, Naraina Industrial Area Phase-I, Naraina New Delhi - 110028
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate)
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- Driving Licence & Experience Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Photo ID Proof
- Technical Qualification