India Post has released the India Post Recruitment 2021: Postman & Other Posts notification on 30/10/2021. Notification is out for 13 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can send the application to the given address on or before 22/12/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff, Postman/MailGuard
Post Date: 30/10/2021
No of Vacancies: 13
Place: Uttarakhand Circle
Important Dates for India Post Recruitment 2021: Postman & Other Posts
|Start Date to Submit Application||30/10/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||22/12/2021|
Vacancy Details of India Post Recruitment 2021: Postman & Other Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant||06|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Postal Assistant||25500 – 81000|
|2||Sorting Assistant||25500 – 81000|
|3||Multi-Tasking Staff||18000 – 56900|
|4||Postman||21700 – 69100|
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age limit|
|1||Postal Assistant / Postman||18 to 27 years|
|2||Sorting Assistant||18 to 27 years|
|3||Multi-Tasking Staff||18 to 25 years|
- SC/ST – 05 Years
- OBC – 03 Years
- PwD (UR) – 10 Years
- PwD (OBC) – 13 Years
- PwD (SC/ST) – 15 Years
1. Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant
- Candidates should have passed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognized board or University.
2. Multi-Tasking Staff
- Candidates should have passed 10th standard from a recognized board.
- Candidates should have studied the local language (i.e. Hindi) at least up to 10th standard.
- 12h standard pass from a recognized Board.
- Knowledge of local language (i.e. Hindi). The candidate should have studied local language (i.e. Hindi) at least upto 10th standard.
- Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of educational and sports qualification subject to fulfilment of other prescribed conditions.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Amount|
|1||For all Category||100/-|
How to Apply for India Post Recruitment 2021: Postman & Other Posts
- Candidates can download the application by visiting the India Post official website www.indiapost.gov.in.
- The application should be sent along with all the required documents to the mentioned address through Registered/Speed Post only superscribing the post name on the envelope “Application for the post of__________ in Uttarakhand Circle” on or before 22/12/2021.
The Assistant Postmaster General (Staff), O/o the Chief Postmaster General, Uttarakhand Circle, Dehradun-248001.
Important Links for India Post Recruitment 2021: Postman & Other Posts
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|