India Post has released the India Post Recruitment 2021: Postal/Sorting Assistants & Other Posts notification on 28/10/2021. Notification is out for 75 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can send the application to the given address on or before 27/11/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, MTS, Postman
Post Date: 28/10/2021
No of Vacancies: 75
Place: AP Circle
Important Dates for India Post Recruitment 2021: Postal/ Sorting Assistants & Other Posts
|Start Date to Submit Application||28/10/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||27/11/2021|
Vacancy Details of India Post Recruitment 2021: Postal/Sorting Assistants & Other Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Postal Assistant / PA (CO/RO) & (SCBO)||25500 – 81100|
|2||Sorting Assistant||25500 – 81100|
|3||Multi-Tasking Staff||18000 – 56900|
|4||Postman/Mail Guard||21700 – 69100|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age limit|
|1||Postal Assistant / Postman||18 to 27 years|
|2||Sorting Assistant||18 to 27 years|
|3||Multi-Tasking Staff||18 to 25 years|
- SC/ST – 05 Years
- OBC – 03 Years
- PwD (UR) – 10 Years
- PwD (OBC) – 13 Years
- PwD (SC/ST) – 15 Years
1. Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant
- Candidates should have passed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognized board or University.
- The candidates will be required to furnish a basic computer training certificate from a recognized computer training institute before issuance of appointment letter.
2. Multi-Tasking Staff
- Candidates should have passed 10th standard from a recognized board.
- Candidates should have studied the local language Telugu at least up to 10th standard.
- 12h standard pass from a recognized Board.
- Knowledge of local language Telugu. The candidate should have studied local language Telugu at least upto 10th standard.
- Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of educational and sports qualification subject to fulfilment of other prescribed conditions.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Amount|
|1||For all Category||200/-|
How to Apply for India Post Recruitment 2021: Postal/Sorting Assistants & Other Posts
- Candidates shall visit the official website of India Posts at www.dopsportsrecruitment.in
- Click on Registration -> Registration.
- The candidates must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- Once completing the registration, Click -> Application -> Apply Online.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Upload all the mandate documents such as photo, signature, SSC certificate, community certificate and other required documents.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT.
- Pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Print Application form for future reference.
Important Links for India Post Recruitment 2021: Postal/Sorting Assistants & Other Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|