India Post has released the India Post Recruitment 2021: Postal Assistant, MTS & Postman Posts notification on 22/11/2021. Notification is out for 60 Vacancies. Candidates must apply for the following posts by sending the application to the given address on or before 31/12/2021. Candidates can check the post wise vacancy details in the below content.
Name of the Post: Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, MTS, Postman
Post Date: 22/11/2021
No of Vacancies: 60
Important Dates for India Post Recruitment 2021: Postal Assistant, MTS & Postman Posts
Registration starts from 22nd November 2021. Candidates can check the application dates here. The applications for Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Multi-Tasking Staff & Postman Posts will be active till 31st December 2021.
|Start Date to Submit Application||22/11/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||31/12/2021|
Vacancy Details of India Post Recruitment 2021: Postal Assistant, MTS & Postman Posts
Online Application is released for 60 Vacancies. Candidates can check the list of vacancies in the below table. The post wise vacancy details are as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Salary will be offered to the selected candidates. Check the given pay scale.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Postal Assistant||25500 – 81000|
|2||Sorting Assistant||25500 – 81000|
|3||Multi-Tasking Staff||18000 – 56900|
|4||Postman||21700 – 69100|
Age Limit (as on 31/12/2021):
The upper age limit of a candidate must not exceed 27 years for PA, SA & Postman & 25 years for MTS whereas the lower age limit must not be less than 18 years of age for all posts.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age limit|
|1||Postal Assistant / Postman||18 to 27 years|
|2||Sorting Assistant||18 to 27 years|
|3||Multi-Tasking Staff||18 to 25 years|
Age relaxation is applicable for the following categories. Candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC & PWD categories can check the age relaxation.
- SC/ST – 05 Years
- OBC – 03 Years
- PwD (UR) – 10 Years
- PwD (OBC) – 13 Years
- PwD (SC/ST) – 15 Years
1. Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant
- Candidates should have passed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognized board or University.
- Basic Computer training certificate is required.
2. Multi-Tasking Staff
- Candidates should have passed 10th standard from a recognized board.
- Candidates should have studied the local language (i.e. Hindi) at least up to 10th standard.
- 12h standard pass from a recognized Board.
- Knowledge of local language (i.e. Hindi). The candidate should have studied local language (i.e. Hindi) at least upto 10th standard.
- Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of educational and sports qualification subject to fulfilment of other prescribed conditions.
Candidates should pay the application fee through e-payment at any post office. The fee receipt should be attached to the application. The last date for payment of fees is 21/12/2021. Application fees paid through any other mode will not be accepted.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Amount|
|1||For all Category||100/-|
How to Apply for India Post Recruitment 2021: Postal Assistant, MTS & Postman Posts
- Download the application by visiting the India Post official website www.indiapost.gov.in.
- Fill the application form.
- Attach self-attested certificates along with the application.
- Candidates must send the application through Registered / Speed Post.
- Superscribe the post name on the envelope “Application for the post of__________ in Bihar Postal Circle under sports quota”.
- Last date to submit the application: 31/12/2021
- The envelope should reach the following address.
The Assistant Director (Recruitment), 5th Floor, O/O the Chief Postmaster General, BIHAR Circle, PATNA – 800001.