India Post has released the India Post Recruitment 2021: PA/SA & Other Posts notification on 25/10/2021. Notification is out for 22 Vacancies in Rajasthan circle. Eligible candidates can send the application to the given address on or before 06/12/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff, Postman
Post Date: 25/10/2021
No of Vacancies: 22
Place: Rajasthan Circle
Important Dates for India Post Recruitment 2021: PA/SA & Other Posts
|Start Date to Submit Application||25/10/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||06/12/2021|
Vacancy Details of India Post Recruitment 2021: PA/SA & Other Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant||09|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Postal Assistant||25500 – 81100|
|2||Sorting Assistant||25500 – 81100|
|3||Multi-Tasking Staff||18000 – 56900|
|4||Postman||21700 – 69100|
Age Limit (as on 06/12/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age limit|
|1||Postal Assistant / Postman||18 to 27 years|
|2||Sorting Assistant||18 to 27 years|
|3||Multi-Tasking Staff||18 to 25 years|
- SC/ST – 05 Years
- OBC – 03 Years
- PwD (UR) – 10 Years
- PwD (OBC) – 13 Years
- PwD (SC/ST) – 15 Years
1. Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant
- Candidates should have passed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognized board or University.
2. Multi-Tasking Staff
- Candidates should have passed 10th standard from a recognized board.
- Candidates should have studied the local language (ie. Hindi) at least up to 10th standard.
- 12h standard pass from a recognized Board.
- Knowledge of local language (ie. Hindi). The candidate should have studied local language (i.e. Hindi) at least upto 10th standard.
- Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of educational and sports qualification subject to fulfilment of other prescribed conditions.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Amount|
|1||For all Category||100/-|
How to Apply for India Post Recruitment 2021: PA/SA & Other Posts
- Candidates can download the application by visiting the India Post official website www.indiapost.gov.in.
- The application should be sent along with all the required documents to the mentioned address through Speed Post only superscribing the post name on the envelope “Application for recruitment to the cadre of PA/SA/PM/MTS of sports Quota Recruitment 2021 in Rajasthan Postal Circle”. on or before 06/12/2021.
The Assistant Director (Staff), O/o the Chief Postmaster General, Rajasthan Circle, Sardar Patel Marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur-302007.