India Post has released the India Post Recruitment 2021: PA/SA & MTS Posts notification. Notification is out for 125 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can send the application to the given address on or before 05/11/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff
Post Date: 10/10/2021
No of Vacancies: 125
Place: UP Circle
Important Dates for India Post Recruitment 2021: PA/SA & MTS Posts
|Last Date to Submit Application||05/11/2021|
Vacancy Details of India Post Recruitment 2021: PA/SA & MTS Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|10||Sports Quota Vacancies||46|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Postal Assistant||25500 – 81100|
|2||Sorting Assistant||25500 – 81100|
|3||Multi-Tasking Staff||18000 – 56900|
|4||Postman||21700 – 69100|
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age limit|
|1||Postal Assistant / Postman||18 to 27 years|
|2||Sorting Assistant||18 to 27 years|
|3||Multi-Tasking Staff||18 to 25 years|
Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
1. Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant
- Candidates should have passed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognized board or University.
- Basic computer training certificate is required.
2. Multi-Tasking Staff
- Candidates should have passed 10th standard from a recognized board.
- Candidates should have studied the local language of their concerned State/UT at least up to 10th standard.
- 12h standard pass from a recognized Board.
- Knowledge of local language (ie. Hindi). The candidate should have studied local language (i.e. Hindi) at least upto 10th standard.
- Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of educational and sports qualification subject to fulfilment of other prescribed conditions.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Amount|
|1||For all Category||100/-|
How to Apply for India Post Recruitment 2021: PA/SA & MTS Posts
- Candidates can download the application by visiting the India Post official website www.indiapost.gov.in.
- The application should be sent along with all the required documents to the mentioned address through Speed Post / Registered Post only superscribing the post name on the envelope “Application for Recruitment to the Post of _______ in Uttar Pradesh Circle under Sports Quota”. on or before 05/11/2021.
The Assistant Director (Recruitment), O/o the Chief Postmaster General, Uttar Pradesh Circle, Lucknow-226001.
Important Links for India Post Recruitment 2021: PA/SA & MTS Posts
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|