India Post has released the India Post Recruitment 2021: Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts notification. Notification is out for 233 Vacancies at the Delhi Circle. Eligible candidates can apply online from 27/01/2021 to 26/02/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABP), Dak Sevaks.
Post Date: 27/01/2021
No of Vacancies: 233
Place: Delhi Circle
Important Dates for India Post Recruitment 2021: Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts
|Online Application – Start Date||27/01/2021|
|Online Application – Last Date||26/02/2021|
Vacancy Details of India Post Recruitment 2021: Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Branch Postmaster (BPM)|
|2||Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Branch Postmaster (BPM)||12,000 – 14,500|
|2||Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)/Dak Sevaks||10,000 – 12,000|
Age Limit (as on 27/01/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Gramin Dak Sevaks||18 – 40 Years|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|4||PWD + OBC||13 Years|
|5||PWD + SC/ST||15 Years|
- Candidates should have passed 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India / State Governments / Union Territories in India.
- Candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects].
- Basic computer knowledge is required.
- Candidates will be required to furnish a Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government / State Government / Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.
- Basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or Class XII or any other higher educational level.
- Candidates will be selected through an automatic generated merit list, based on the candidates online submitted applications.
|1||SC / ST / PWD / female / trans-woman||Nil|
|2||UR / OBC / EWS Male / trans-man||100/-|
How to Apply for India Post Recruitment 2021: Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts
- Candidates should apply online by visiting www.appost.in.
- The candidates must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- Once completing the registration, fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Upload all the mandate documents such as photo, signature, SSC certificate, community certificate and other required documents.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- All recognized Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking facility can be availed for this purpose.
- Print Application form for future reference.
Important Links for India Post Recruitment 2021: Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.