India Post has released the India Post Recruitment 2021: Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts notification. Notification is out for 1421 Vacancies at the Kerala Circle. Eligible candidates can apply online from 08/03/2021 to 07/04/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Online Registration is Reopened for one week from 15/04/2021 to 21/04/2021.
Name of the Post: Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABP), Dak Sevaks.
Post Date: 08/03/2021
No of Vacancies: 1421
Place: Kerala Circle
Important Dates for India Post Recruitment 2021: Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts
|Online Application – Start Date||08/03/2021|
|Online Application – Last Date||07/04/2021|
|Online Application – Start Date (Reopened)||15/04/2021|
|Online Application – Last Date (Reopened)||21/04/2021|
Vacancy Details of India Post Recruitment 2021: Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Branch Postmaster (BPM)||
|2||Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Branch Postmaster (BPM)||12,000 – 14,500|
|2||Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)/Dak Sevaks||10,000 – 12,000|
Age Limit (as on 08/03/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Gramin Dak Sevaks||18 – 40 Years|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|4||PWD + OBC||13 Years|
|5||PWD + SC/ST||15 Years|
- Candidates should have passed 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India / State Governments / Union Territories in India.
- Candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects].
- Basic computer knowledge is required.
- Candidates will be required to furnish a Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government / State Government / Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.
- Basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or Class XII or any other higher educational level.
- Candidates will be selected through an automatic generated merit list, based on the candidates online submitted applications.
|1||SC / ST / PWD / female / trans-woman||Nil|
|2||UR / OBC / EWS Male / trans-man||100/-|
How to Apply for India Post Recruitment 2021: Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts
- Candidates should apply online by visiting www.appost.in.
- The candidates must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- Once completing the registration, fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Upload all the mandate documents such as photo, signature, SSC certificate, community certificate and other required documents.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- All recognized Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking facility can be availed for this purpose.
- Print Application form for future reference.
Important Links for India Post Recruitment 2021: Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|