India Post has released the India Post Recruitment 2021: Cost Consultant Posts notification on 22/11/2021. Notification is out for engagement of Cost Consultant in Department of Posts, Tariff & Costing Section Dak Bhawan, New Delhi. Candidates must apply for the following posts by sending the application to the mentioned email address on or before 03/01/2022. Candidates can check the eligibility details in the below content.
Name of the Post: Cost Consultant
Post Date: 22/12/2021
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for India Post Recruitment 2021: Cost Consultant Posts
Registration starts from 22nd December 2021. Candidates can check the application dates here on the given table. The applications for the Consultant post must be sent on or before 03rd January 2021 (5:30 PM). Applications received later will not be considered.
|Start Date to Submit Application||22/11/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||03/01/2022|
Vacancy Details of India Post Recruitment 2021: Cost Consultant Posts
Online Application is released for Various Vacancies purely on a temporary basis. The period of engagement will be 6 months.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Cost Consultant||Not Mentioned|
Selected candidates will be paid remuneration on a monthly basis. Check the given pay scale.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
Age Limit (as on 01/12/2021):
The upper age limit of a candidate must not exceed 35 years for Cost Consultant Posts whereas the lower age limit must not be less than 30 years.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age limit|
|1||Cost Consultant||30 to 35 years|
- Cost Accountant (CMA) in terms of the Cost and Works Accountants Act, 1959 (23 of 1959).
- Minimum of five years of experience is essential. Experience of working in and having considerable experience of functioning of Govt Department / PSU will be given preference.
Selection of candidates will be made on
- Merit Basis
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for India Post Recruitment 2021: Cost Consultant Posts
- Download the application by visiting the India Post official website www.indiapost.gov.in.
- Fill the application form with the correct details.
- Attach self-attested certificates along with the application.
- Candidates may send the duly filled application form to the email id [email protected] by 5:30 pm.
- Application received through any other mode will not be accepted.
- Last date to submit the application: 03/01/2022.