India Post has announced the India Post Recruitment 2020: Staff Car Driver Posts notification. Notification is out for 01 Vacancy. Eligible candidates can send the application to the given address from 02/12/2020 to 26/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Staff Car Driver
Post Date: 02/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for India Post Recruitment 2020: Staff Car Driver Posts
|Start Date to Submit Application||02/12/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||26/12/2020|
Vacancy Details of India Post Recruitment 2020: Staff Car Driver Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Staff Car Driver||01 (UR)|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Staff Car Driver||19,900|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Staff Car Driver||18 – 27 Years|
Relaxable up to 40 years for Government Servants.
Educational Qualification & Eligibility:
- Candidates should have Passed in 10th standard from a recognized Board or Institute.
- Candidates should have a valid driving license for light & heavy motor vehicles.
- Knowledge of Motor Mechanism (The candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle).
- Experience: Experience of driving in Light & Heavy motor vehicles at least for three years.
- Three years service as Home Guard or Civil volunteers.
- Trade Test / Driving Test
No Application Fees.
How to Apply for India Post Recruitment 2020: Staff Car Driver Posts
- Candidates can download the application from the official website www.indiapost.gov.in.
- The application should be sent to the mentioned address through speed Post / Registered Post superscribing the post name on the envelope.
- The application should be sent on or before 26/12/2020.
The Senior Manager, Mail Motor Service, Koti, Hyderabad - 500 095
- Age proof
- Educational Qualification as indicated at Sl.no.1 (b) (iv)
- Driving experience certificate as indicated at SI.No. 1 (b)(iii)
- Driving License along with the Extractissuedby RTA Concerned.