India Post has announced the India Post Motor Vehicle Mechanic Recruitment 2020 notification on 10/07/2020. Notification is out for 03 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can send the application from 04/08/2020 to 25/08/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Motor Vehicle Mechanic
Post Date: 12/08/2020
No of Vacancies: 03
Important Dates for India Post Motor Vehicle Mechanic Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||04/08/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||25/08/2020|
Vacancy Details of India Post Motor Vehicle Mechanic Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Motor Vehicle Mechanic (Skilled Artisan) Group-C||03|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Level of Pay|
|1||Motor Vehicle Mechanic (Skilled Artisan) Group-C||19,900|
Age Limit (as on 01/07/2020):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age limit|
|1||Motor Vehicle Mechanic (Skilled Artisan) Group-C||18 to 30 years|
Age relaxation by 5 years for SC candidates.
- Possession of a valid Transport driving license to drive all types of vehicles.
- A certificate in the respective Trade i.e. Diesel Mechanism from any Technical Institution recognized by the Government or 8th Standard pass with Experience of 01 year in the respective Trade.
- Trade Test: Ability to use micrometer, verniers and dial gaugesand have working knowledge of clearances allowed in l.C, engines generally.
- Fit new pistons and rings, connecting rods and big end bearings.
- Dismantle, and overhaul and reassemble clutches and Overhaul any carburetors in use in vehicle.
- Diagnose quickly and correctly and rectify any normal running faults.
- Remove and replace any major assembly of common vehicle using the tools and have a working knowledge of the method of slinging assemblies.
- Tune an engine (d) Should have good knowledge of overall electrical equipment of vehicles and be able to locate and rectify faults not requiring the services of a Skilled Motor Vehicle Electrician
- Trade Test
No Application Fees
How to Apply for India Post Motor Vehicle Mechanic Recruitment:
- Applications should be sent by speed post or registered Posts.
- Candidates can download the application from the official website www.indiapost.gov.in.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Self-attested copies of certificates should be sent along with the application.
- The application should be sent in an envelope superscribing the post applied for addressing to the given address on or before 25/08/2020.
The Manager, Mail Motor Servce, Koti, Hyderabad - 500 095.