India Post has announced the India Post Gramin Dak Sevaks Recruitment 2020 notification for Jammu and Kashmir circle on 06/07/2020. Notification is out for 442 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 06/07/2020 to 05/08/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster, Dak Sevaks.
Post Date: 07/07/2020
No of Vacancies: 442
Place: Jammu and Kashmir
Important Dates for India Post Gramin Dak Sevaks Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||06/07/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||05/08/2020|
Vacancy Details of India Post Gramin Dak Sevaks Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Branch Postmaster (BPM)||
|2||Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale ()|
|1||Branch Postmaster (BPM)||12,000 – 14,500|
|2||Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)/Dak Sevaks||10,000 – 12,000|
Age Limit (as on 06/07/2020):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Gramin Dak Sevaks||18 – 40 Years|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|4||PWD + OBC||13 Years|
|5||PWD + SC/ST||15 Years|
- Candidate should have qualified in the 10th standard examination from a recognized board.
- Candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects].
- Basic computer knowledge is required.
Candidates will be selected through an automatic generated merit list, based on the candidates online submitted applications.
|1||SC / ST / PWD / female / trans-woman||Nil|
|2||UR / OBC / EWS Male / trans-man||100|
How to Apply for India Post Gramin Dak Sevaks Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the official website www.appost.in.
- Before applying the candidates must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- All recognized Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking facility can be availed for this purpose.
- Print Application form for future reference.