Income Tax Department has announced the Income Tax Recruitment 2021: Tax Assistant, Stenographer & MTS Posts notification on 06/10/2021. Notification is out for 21 Vacancies for meritorious sportspersons in different games. Eligible candidates can send the application to the given address on or before 15/11/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Tax Assistant, MTS, Stenographer
Post Date: 06/10/2021
No of Vacancies: 21
Important Dates for Income Tax Recruitment 2021: Tax Assistant, Stenographer & MTS Posts
|Start Date to Submit Application||06/10/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||15/11/2021|
Vacancy Details of Income Tax Recruitment 2021: Tax Assistant, Stenographer & MTS Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Band & Grade Pay|
|1||Stenographer||5200-20200 (G.P. 2400)|
|2||Tax Assistant||5200-20200 (G.P. 2400)|
|3||Multi-Tasking Staff||5200-20200 (G.P. 1800)|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Stenographer||18 to 27 years|
|2||Tax Assistant||18 to 27 years|
|3||Multi-Tasking Staff||18 to 27 years|
The upper age limit is relaxed up to a maximum of
- 5 years for Unreserved / OBC candidates
- 10 years for SC / ST candidates
- Candidates should have completed 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute.
- Transcription: 50 words per minute (English) or 65 words per minute (Hindi) (Only on Computer).
2. Tax Assistant
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree and Data Entry speed of 8000 key depressions per hour.
3. Multi-Tasking Staff
- Candidates should have completed 10th or equivalent from a recognized University / Board.
Selection will be based on
- Ground / Proficiency Test
How to Apply for Income Tax Recruitment 2021: Tax Assistant, Stenographer & MTS Posts
- Candidates can download the application from the Income Tax official website: www.incometaxmumbai.gov.in.
- Applications along with required documents must be submitted to the given address by registered posts only on or before 15/11/2021. The envelope must be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF STENOGRAPHER / TAX ASSISTANT / MULTI TASKING STAFF UNDER SPORTS OUOTA. NAME OF THE SPORT ______ “.
The Deputy Commissioner of Income-tax (Hqrs.Personnel), Room No. 378A, C.R. Building, I.P. Estate, New Delhi-110 002
- Relevant Sports/Games certificate as mentioned.
- Matriculation/SSC or equivalent certificate for proof of age.
- Certificate for Educational qualification.
- Caste/Community Certificate.
- Copy of Aadhar Card.