Income Tax Department has announced the Income Tax Recruitment 2021: Tax Assistant & Other Posts notification on 08/07/2021. Notification is out for 155 Vacancies for meritorious sportspersons in certain sports / games disciplines. Eligible candidates can apply online from 08/07/2021 to 25/08/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Tax Assistant, MTS, Inspector of Income Tax
Post Date: 08/07/2021
No of Vacancies: 155
Important Dates for Income Tax Recruitment 2021: Tax Assistant & Other Posts
|Start Date to Submit Application||08/07/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||25/08/2021|
Vacancy Details of Income Tax Recruitment 2021: Tax Assistant & Other Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Inspector of Income Tax||08|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Inspector of Income Tax||44900 – 142400|
|2||Tax Assistant||25500 – 81100|
|3||Multi-Tasking Staff||18000 – 56900|
Age Limit (as on 01/08/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Inspector of Income Tax||18 to 30 years|
|2||Tax Assistant||18 to 27 years|
|3||Multi-Tasking Staff||18 to 25 years|
The upper age limit is relaxed up to a maximum of
- 5 years for Unreserved / OBC candidates
- 10 years for SC / ST candidates
1. Inspector of Income Tax
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
2. Tax Assistant
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree and Data Entry speed of 8000 key depressions per hour.
3. Multi-Tasking Staff
- Candidates should have completed Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University / Board.
Selection will be based on
- Document Verification
- Ground / Proficiency Test
How to Apply for Income Tax Recruitment 2021: Tax Assistant & Other Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the Income Tax official website: www.incometaxmumbai.gov.in.
- New users must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- Registered users can log in and apply using the user id and password.
- On the home page click -> “Apply for Sports Quota Recruitment”.
- Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of their required documents in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Print Application form for future reference.
The applicant will be required to produce the following certificates in original at the time of document verification.
- Relevant Sports MERIT Certificate/Participation Certificate
- Forms 1/2/3/4/5 (as applicable) duly signed by the prescribed authorities.
- Matriculation/SSC or equivalent certificate for proof of age.
- Certificate for Educational qualification.
- Caste/Community Certificate in support of claim for age relaxation.
- Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Voter ID Card/Driving License or any other Government issued ID proof.
- Address proof.