Income Tax Department has announced the Income Tax Recruitment 2021: Tax Assistant & Other Posts notification on 11/08/2021. Notification is out for 28 Vacancies for meritorious sportspersons in different games. Eligible candidates can apply online from 11/08/2021 to 30/09/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Tax Assistant, MTS, Inspector of Income Tax
Post Date: 11/08/2021
No of Vacancies: 28
Important Dates for Income Tax Recruitment 2021: Tax Assistant & Other Posts
|Start Date to Submit Application||11/08/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||30/09/2021|
Vacancy Details of Income Tax Recruitment 2021: Tax Assistant & Other Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Inspector of Income Tax||03|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Inspector of Income Tax||44900 – 142400|
|2||Tax Assistant||25500 – 81100|
|3||Multi-Tasking Staff||18000 – 56900|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Inspector of Income Tax||18 to 30 years|
|2||Tax Assistant||18 to 27 years|
|3||Multi-Tasking Staff||18 to 27 years|
The upper age limit is relaxed up to a maximum of
- 5 years for Unreserved / OBC candidates
- 10 years for SC / ST candidates
1. Inspector of Income Tax
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
2. Tax Assistant
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree and Data Entry speed of 8000 key depressions per hour.
3. Multi-Tasking Staff
- Candidates should have completed Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University / Board.
Selection will be based on
- Ground / Proficiency Test
How to Apply for Income Tax Recruitment 2021: Tax Assistant & Other Posts
- Candidates can download the application from the Income Tax official website: www.incometaxmumbai.gov.in.
- Applications along with required documents must be submitted to the given address by registered posts only on or before 30/09/2021. The envelope must be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF INSPECTOR Of INCOME TAX / TAX ASSISTANT / MULTI TASKING STAFF UNDER SPORTS OUOTA. NAME OF THE SPORT ______ “.
Income Tax Officer(Hq)(Admin), O/o Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, UP(East), Aayakar Bhawan, 5-Ashok Marg, Lucknow-226001.
- Relevant Sports/Games certificate as mentioned.
- Matriculation/SSC or equivalent certificate for proof of age.
- Certificate for Educational qualification.
- Caste/Community Certificate.
- Copy of Aadhar Card