Income Tax Department has announced the Income Tax Recruitment 2020: Assistant Commissioner Post notification on 14/10/2020 to fill vacancies in the Office of the Competent Authority and Administrator. Notification is out for 01 posts to work on regular basis. Eligible candidates can send the application on or before 60 days from the date of notification. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Commissioner
Post Date: 14/10/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for Income Tax Recruitment 2020: Assistant Commissioner Post
|Start Date to Submit Application||14/10/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||12/12/2020|
Vacancy Details of Income Tax Recruitment 2020: Assistant Commissioner Post
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Commissioner||15,600 – 39,100|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit (Maximum)|
|1||Assistant Commissioner||56 years|
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed a Graduate degree or a Post Graduate Degree.
Selection will be based on a deputation basis.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Income Tax Recruitment 2020: Assistant Commissioner Post
- Candidates may download the application form by visiting the official website: www.incometaxindia.gov.in.
- Candidates send the filled application form along the required documents to the following address:
Room No.245A, North Block, Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance, New Delhi-110001.
Documents to be enclosed with the Application form:
- Age proof.
- Qualification Certificates with Marksheets.
- Experience Certificates.
- NOC (if applicable).
- Caste / Community Certificate.