Indian Maritime University has announced the IMU Assistant Registrar Recruitment 2020 notification on 20/12/2019. Notification is out for the 01 Assistant Registrar post in Chennai. Eligible candidates can apply online from 26/12/2019 to 08/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Registrar
Post Date: 25/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 03
Important Dates for IMU Assistant Registrar Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||26/12/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||08/02/2020|
- Assistant Registrar: 56100/ – 177500/-
The upper age limit is 40 years.
- Candidates should be completed a Master’s Degree in Commerce with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade or a Bachelor’s Degree with CA / ICWA; the degree should be from a recognized University.
- At least three years of experience in an office in the Finance and Accounts wing.
- Good knowledge of Information & communications technology, especially in Accounting software.
The selection will be based on the:
- Screening Test
Candidates pay through online.
|1||General / OBC||1500/-|
|2||SC / ST||1000/-|
How to Apply for IMU Assistant Registrar Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- After ‘Basic Registration’, use the system-generated User IDand Passwordreceived via SMS and Email for the first log in and then set a new password for further logins to complete the rest of the Online Application.
- Candidates shall upload self-attested photocopies of the following documents at the time of Online Registration:
- 10th standard certificate or equivalent in support of Date of Birth.
- Community certificate in respect of SC/ST/OBC(Non-Creamy Layer)/ EWS candidates (If applicable).
- U.G degree+ CA/ICWAcertificateswhere applicable.
- PG degree certificate where applicable.
- PG degree mark sheets or grade sheets.
- Other documents as applicable as per the Eligibility Criteria.
- PDF format is preferable for uploading the documents.