Institute of Life Sciences has announced the ILS Research Associate Recruitment 2020 notification on 29/05/2020. Notification is out for 02 posts such as Research Associate-I & JRF / Project Associate-I for the project “DBT-Wellcome TrustAlliance project entitled ‘Understanding the Role of IRGM-mediated innate immune responses in diseases”. Eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website and send it to the given address before 20/06/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Research Associate-I & JRF / Project Associate-I
Post Date: 29/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for ILS Research Associate Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||29/05/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||20/06/2020|
|Date of display of shortlisted candidates in ILS website||22/06/2020|
Vacancy Details of ILS Research Associate Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||JRF / Project Associate-I||01|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|2||JRF / Project Associate-I||31,000/-|
1. Research Associate-I:
- Candidates having Ph.D. in any branch of Life Sciences are eligible to apply.
- Research experience in cell biology, cancer biology, and infectious diseases will be preferred.
- Candidate with first author paper in peer-reviewed journals (PubMed listed) will be preferred.
2. JRF / Project Associate-I:
- Candidates having an M.Sc. or equivalent qualification in Life Sciences or allied subjects such as Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Bioinformatics / Microbiology, etc. with a minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent grade point (50% for OBC / ST / SC)are eligible to apply.
- Preference will be given to candidates having NET-JRF / NET-LS / GATE qualification.
- For Non-NET / GATE applicants the amount of fellowship will be as per Govt. of India norms.
- Research experience in molecular biology, cell biology and biochemistry will be preferred.
The selection will be based on Online Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for ILS Research Associate Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.ils.res.in
- Candidates send the filled application form along with self-attested copies of mark sheets and certificates to the following address:
The Director, Institute of Life Sciences, Nalco Square, Bhubaneswar - 751023