Institute of Life Sciences has announced the ILS Administrative Professional Recruitment 2020 notification on 17/02/2020. Notification is out for 01 Administrative Professional in Bhubaneswar. The post is for the DBT funded project entitled “Genetic Enhancement of Minor Pulses: Characterization, Evaluation, Genetic Enhancement and Generation of Genomic Resources for Accelerated Utilization and Improvement of Minor Pulses”. Eligible candidates send the application before 28/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The initial appointment will be made for one year which is an extendable year to year basis after satisfactory performance.
Name of the Post: Administrative Professional
Post Date: 17/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for ILS Administrative Professional Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||17/02/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||28/02/2020|
|Date of display of shortlisted candidates on the ILS website||04/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of ILS Administrative Professional Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Administrative Professional: 20,000/– per month.
- Candidates should be completed B.Sc. / M.Sc. in any branch of Science with administrative and management expertise.
- Candidates should have a working knowledge of computer applications.
- Candidates having experience in the field of Administration / Academic affairs will be preferred.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for ILS Administrative Professional Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates may download the application form from the official website www.ils.res.in
- Candidates send the filled application form along with self-attested copies of mark sheets & certificates and experience certificates to the following address:
The Director, Institute of Life Sciences, Nalco Square, Bhubaneswar - 751023