Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology, Pune has announced the IITM Pune Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification on 06/04/2020. Notification is out for 30 Research Associates & Research Fellows Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology (IITM), Pune. Eligible candidates can apply online from 06/04/2020 to 30/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Research Associates & Research Fellows
Post Date: 07/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 30
Important Dates for IITM Pune Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||06/04/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||30/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of IITM Pune Research Fellow Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Research Associates||35 years|
|2||Research Fellows||28 years|
- A Doctorate degree from a recognized University in Meteorology / Atmospheric Sciences / Oceanography / Physics / Applied Physics / Geophysics with Meteorology as main subject / Mathematics/Applied Mathematics / Statistics / or equivalent subjects. Well acquainted in computer programming, Linux, etc. and having publications in peer-reviewed journals related to atmospheric /oceanic / climate sciences.
- Candidate should have minimum 60% aggregate mark in the Master’s degree.
Demonstrated skill in weather and climate modeling / observational techniques and data analysis etc. supported by peer-reviewed publications.
2. Research Fellows:
- Candidates should be completed Post Graduate degree with minimum 60% Marks in (Physical Sciences [includes Physics / Applied Physics / Atmospheric Sciences / Meteorology / Oceanography / Climate Science / Geophysics with Meteorology as one of the subject / Environmental Sciences / Electronics / or equivalent subjects] / Chemical Sciences[includes Chemistry / Physical Chemistry / Inorganic Chemistry / Organic Chemistry / or equivalent subjects] / Mathematical Sciences[includes Mathematics / Applied Mathematics / statistics / or equivalent subjects] with CSIR-UGC NET(including Lectureship) / GATE. (OR)
- Candidates should be completed M.Tech. with minimum 60% Marks in (Atmospheric / Oceanic Sciences or equivalent subject) with CSIR-UGC NET (including Lectureship) / GATE / qualifiedOR Master degree with minimum 60% marks from any branch of Engineering along withCSIR-UGC NET (including Lectureship) / GATE / qualified.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Examination
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IITM Pune Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the IITM Pune Website: www.tropmet.res.in
- Online registration starts from 06/04/2020 to 30/04/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.