Indian Institute of Teacher Education has announced the IITE Teaching Post Recruitment 2020 notification on 31/03/2020. Notification is out for 03 Teaching Posts in Gujarat. Eligible candidates can apply online from 31/03/2020 to 30/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Teaching and other Academic posts
Post Date: 01/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 03
Important Dates for IITE Teaching Post Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||31/03/2020 from 6.00 PM|
|Last Date of Online Application||30/04/2020 Upto 6.00 PM|
|Last Date of Receipt of Hardcopy of Online Application Form||07/05/2020 Upto 6.00 PM|
Vacancy Details of IITE Teaching Post Recruitment:
|S.No.||Category||No. of Posts|
- Teaching and other Academic posts: 1,31,400/- per month.
- Candidates should be completed Post Graduate Degree in Arts / Humanities / Sciences / Commerce with a minimum of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed)
- P.G. Degree in Education (M.Ed.) with Minimum 55% marks. (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed)
- Ph.D. Degree in Education
- An Assistant Professor or above who has a minimum 08 years of teaching experience in Department of Education at University level / College of Education and / or as a Teacher Educator in an institution of Teacher Education with PG Teacher recognition and / or research experience at the equivalent level at the University / National Level / State Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidates and / or equivalent research work.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
Candidates pay through online.
|1||General / EWS / SEBC||1000/-|
|2||SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen||500/-|
How to Apply for IITE Teaching Post Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online
- Online Application available on the official IITE website: www.iite.ac.in
- Online registration starts from 31/03/2020 to 30/04/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
- Print copy of the online application with all attachments and complete in all
respect should be forwarded to the following address by Post / Courier / In-person before 07/05/2020
Registrar, Indian Institute of Teacher Education Ramkrushna Paramhans Vidya Sankul, KH Road, Sector- 15, Gandhinagar - 382016, Gujarat